PDA

View Full Version : Photopass Plus ?

Dyanna
08-27-2012, 08:45 PM
We are having another family join us on our next trip & staying with us in our room. If I pre purchase the photopass plus will it allow us to get both family print packages at the character meals or is it just good for one print package only?

faline
08-28-2012, 08:45 AM
I'm not sure how the print packages work in this case. I know that, with the regular photopass, I was able to add my brother's photopass card number and pictures unto the photopass I purchased. I would imagine the photopass plus would work the same way but since this is new, we might need to wait for someone who has experienced this to come along.

faline
08-28-2012, 08:49 AM
I just reread the terms and conditions on the photopass plus site. It appears that, once you purchase the photopass +, you will receive a voucher to receive a photopass + card once you arrive at Disney World. Since your guests may not have a photopass + card but just the regular photopass card that everyone can get, it will likely not include the print photos at meals on your photopass + card - at least that's the way I read it.

Dyanna
08-29-2012, 09:19 AM
So I am going to guess & say that if all photos including multiple dinner photos are put on one photopass + card we should be able to get both print photos...I hope.