PDA

View Full Version : Tonites Garden Grill review

Crow
08-26-2012, 10:22 PM
just ate there, waited about 25 min w ADR
server was nice and offered replenishments as needed, brought drinks when she saw they were needed
salad w greens, cherry tomatoes.
rolls w maple butter were good.
turkey w sauce and stuffing, tilapia w xucchini and beef. the beef wasnt too good but the fish and turkey were good.
cobbler was overdone, not that great cause it was a little dry, had a dab of whipped cream on it.
the characters came around a few times, Chip & Dale.Pluto, Mickey were good.
$35 each then i got a TIW 20% off..
better than Cape May and id probably go back.

Kairi_7378
08-27-2012, 08:00 PM
Thanks for posting the review! Sounds like you're getting a lot of use out of that TIW card.

missastrocat
08-28-2012, 09:50 PM
Thanks for the review! I've never been here and this will be my sole character meal on the upcoming trip.

Melanie
08-28-2012, 09:57 PM
:confused:

I thought you were already gone based on your earlier thread with your Rose & Crown, Le Cellier review.

Crow
08-29-2012, 09:48 PM
my GG meal was Sunday, Monday was LC and R&C was tuesday before heading to airport.
out of all the places i ate on this trip of course Tokyo Dining is my fav cause of the service.

Tigerinvestigator
08-31-2012, 11:09 AM
Thanks for the review! I've never been here and this will be my sole character meal on the upcoming trip.

I don't think you will be disappointed. We love the GG. Glad you enjoyed your meal Crow. The only thing we didn't like a few weeks ago was that they took away the cranberry sauce with the turkey and dressing. Their cranberry sauce was so good that my wife now makes it for us on Thanksgiving!:thumbsup:

Gator
08-31-2012, 11:36 AM
Strange how this place always makes you wait a long time, even with ADRs. Glad your server was good. Never had good service here, which is one of many reasons we go elsewhere.

Crow
09-02-2012, 03:09 PM
once the refills took a while a few trips ago, but service was good last few times
yes no cranberries...maybe should ask Chip & Dale for some