PDA

View Full Version : POP getting new mattresses. and AOA walk

Crow
08-24-2012, 01:33 AM
talked to a CM at POP today (where im currently at) said they are replacing the mattresses, since a new deal was struck w a diff company and the deal is that even if the mattresses in some rms arent that old they get changed to new company...ok.
and i saw some painting going on on some of the steps at one building
walked around AOA and took a few pics. they were working on the L Mermaid section, the Lion King area looked nice, so did Cars. they were putting boards across some of the posts that the seagulls sit on..hm wonder if they need support.
i think the food court looks pretty good, more beverage stations and one by the pool.

Cinderelley
08-24-2012, 03:25 AM
they were putting boards across some of the posts that the seagulls sit on..hm wonder if they need support.

This totally made me laugh. I envisioned a bunch of seagulls sitting on a "bench" saying "Mine. Mine. Mine. Mine".

Lindsey310
08-24-2012, 09:48 AM
This is great news!!! We are leaving in 5 days!! Can't wait to walk over the bridge to check out art of animation!! Very very excited!!!!!!!:mickey:

5 days :bar:

ChewyStriker
08-24-2012, 09:54 AM
Very cool that you can walk right over and check it out! We plan on staying at POP in May. I wanted to stay at AOA, but my son is very attached to POP and it's his b-day trip.

Crow
08-24-2012, 10:26 AM
yes you can walk across bridge
the wifi in this rm is bad. and phone signal. i cant text in room. and some other places on property.
Id prob check out the food court at AOA to eat if you are coming here.

Tinksalot
08-24-2012, 10:32 AM
We will be at POP the end of September. do you know if the mattresses will be replaced by then?

Crow
08-24-2012, 05:39 PM
sounds like it, the person said they were doing building 1 in the 50s that day, then the others...i dont know how long til they do all the sections though.

Mousemates
08-24-2012, 10:54 PM
nice to hear, seeing as how we might be in for a short stay in late January.

bmj721
08-25-2012, 12:44 PM
We'll be there in two weeks, Requested 1950"s. Good news to hear. Hope that section is done by then.

Crow
08-25-2012, 07:05 PM
its a good section, just ask for building 2 backside for a view of lake, some fireworks..i got building 3 first floor rm 3141 and theres no view other than some grass and the golf carts that housekeeping uses parked there. and phone reception in the rm is bad..