PDA

View Full Version : Question about ME

WDW&MK
08-23-2012, 08:48 PM
Well it's 10 days and counting for me until I am at the World :mickey:!!! Could someone please remind me about how ME works on the way home if your airline is NOT on the list of airlines that do baggage checkin? We have flown Airtran for a number of years. This year due to flight schedule we are trying Frontier for the first time. It is not listed as participating for baggage check on the way home. Is there any reason to go to the ME desk in the morning of our departure day? Can we get boarding passes at our resort, or do we just bring our luggage to the bus and go to the Frontier counter when we get to the airport?
Thanks for the help!!
Kari

Itchy
08-23-2012, 09:16 PM
Not knowing if I was going to get boarding passes as the DME desk when I checked in for Southwest I went to the conciser desk the day before and had them print them for me.

I think since you have DME vouchers you would just need to get you boarding passes at the resort and go to the bus as scheduled. You would then need to take your bags to the airline check in at the airport and pay any fees.

That is my best guess.
Hope this helps...:mickey:

9 days and counting.. tick... tick.. tick..

DizneyRox
08-24-2012, 07:04 AM
If your airline doesn't participate, all you need is to know is when to catch the bus. Be there with your luggage. You'll get a ME envelope the iChat before you depart with that info.

There's no connection between ME and your airline, so do whatever you need to do for your airline yourself. If you need boarding passes etc, you can often use a smart phone, or the front desk at your resort may help or even guest services at the parks.

I wouldn't bother the porters at the resort unless I was using their service (and tipping them as well for that service). They should be treated the same as those at the airport.

WDW&MK
08-24-2012, 07:00 PM
Thanks for the info!!
That makes sense.
Kari

DizneyRox
08-24-2012, 07:28 PM
IChat = night

Man, sometimes the autocorrect works great, sometimes I think it's out on vacation.