PDA

View Full Version : Drinks on plane

Tank3434
08-23-2012, 01:57 PM
Anyone know if you are alloweed to carry drinks on the plane for a toddler? I have a 17 month old and wanted to bring some milk and juice with him for the ride and i heard its good for them to drink during take off. Not sure whats allowed these days.

faline
08-23-2012, 02:10 PM
Even adults can bring drinks on the plane if they are purchased after you go through security.

I know there are some regulations specific to babies about what can be brought through security which you'll be able to find on the TSA website.

faline
08-23-2012, 02:12 PM
I just checked the TSA website. Unless the milk is breast milk, you'd need to purchase it after you go through security.

Tri Minnie
08-23-2012, 02:30 PM
As recently as June, we were able to take water and milk through security for our young children. We had the liquid in water bottles/sippy cups. We removed them from our bag to be sent separately through security. Many times the TSA pulls them aside to do a test on them, but we have never had any trouble.

faline
08-23-2012, 07:00 PM
This is what the TSA (http://www.tsa.gov/travelers/airtravel/children/formula.shtm)has to say.

javamama
09-18-2012, 12:20 AM
I've brought juice boxes before, the small juicy juice ones. No issues, check make sure they are 3oz or less.