PDA

View Full Version : Childrens Menus on QS Plan

BrerSchultzy
08-23-2012, 01:56 PM
Disney has been very public in their desire to get kids to eat well and be healthy. But I have to say, looking over the QS Kids menus, I'm so far very unimpressed. We're heading down in 17 days, and we're on the QS DDP for the first time ever. Our 4 y/o is a very adventurous eater, and we thought WDW would be great for that. But all of the kids menus say "Chicken Nuggets, Smuckers Uncrustables Sandwiches, Hamburger, Cheese Pizza." The only real exception we've found so far is Sunshine Seasons, but we only have one day in Epcot, and us parents would like to eat at the World Showcase (Morocco offers Hamburgers and Chicken Nuggets for kids...things that aren't on their regular menu).
I'm sure the market has dictated that those things sell best for kids....but couldn't they do half-sizes of adult entrees for kids? Do you all know of any places that have more interesting options for kids?

Zippy 1
08-23-2012, 02:45 PM
A lot of the adult QS meals are big enough to share with a little one. In February my DD 18 and I shared many of the QS meals. Both of us like to eat healthy but not large meals. It worked great:mickey:

disneymom15
08-23-2012, 04:03 PM
Animal Kingdom, Flame Tree has baked chicken drumstick.
Magic Kingdom, Columbia Harbor house has a tuna sandwich, and also mac and cheese.