PDA

View Full Version : ADR Share/Dinner Buddies

BriarRose0708
08-22-2012, 04:17 PM
Anyone traveling solo but who doesn't like to eat alone looking for a dining buddy? I thought it would be nice to start a thread like this so those of us who feel awkward having a table to ourselves at a restaurant can buddy up and share a meal together! I'll go first!

I have a couple meals where I have made a reservation for two but it's just me dining. Would anyone like to join me at the following places? Let me know!

Friday 10/26 Kona Cafe Breakfast 8:35 a.m.
Saturday 10/27 Chefs de France lunch 1:50 p.m.
Sunday 10/28 Grand Floridian Cafe dinner 6:40 p.m.
Monday 10/29 Boma breakfast 9:55 a.m.

dlpmikki
08-22-2012, 05:03 PM
I think you may have the dates out by one - think it should be Friday 26 - Mon 29. Hopefully just a typo!

Anyway, if you don't get any other takers I would love to join you for Saturday lunch at Chefs de France. I can bring a TiW card to the party if that is any help.

I think it is a great idea you have come up with!

BriarRose0708
08-22-2012, 05:07 PM
You're right Mikki, that is a typo! The days are Fri, Sat, Sun and Mon! I'm on the dining plan but I am sure your TiW will help you out! I'd love to have lunch with you at Chefs. This time does conflict with the La Cava del Tequila tasting, if you were planning on attending that.

Also, Jared if you see this, how many seats may be available for our 'Ohana Dinner on Thursday night? Are we full up?

Jared
08-26-2012, 07:05 PM
Also, Jared if you see this, how many seats may be available for our 'Ohana Dinner on Thursday night? Are we full up?
I'll try to get back to you on this tonight for sure.