PDA

View Full Version : Photo pass plus question

faberj
08-20-2012, 07:14 PM
Are the pictures taken at the different character meals actomaticly put on the photo pass plus or do you have to buybthe packages to get them added ton the photo pass card?

faline
08-20-2012, 07:25 PM
According to the Disney web site, the print packages at the identified restaurants are included as part of your photo pass plus cost. I suspect if you pre-purchase the photo pass plus, you likely only need to show some proof of purchase to receive your print package without any additional out of pocket costs.

faberj
08-20-2012, 07:56 PM
According to the Disney web site, the print packages at the identified restaurants are included as part of your photo pass plus cost. I suspect if you pre-purchase the photo pass plus, you likely only need to show some proof of purchase to receive your print package without any additional out of pocket costs.

Thank you Faline! I did not want to pay the extra cost for the plus pass if I had to pay for the print packages as well.

j2k
08-20-2012, 09:57 PM
I prepurchased Photopass plus for our trip earlier this month. We did the Princess breakfast at Akershus and received the prints of one pose that were part of the breakfast package but we also gave the photographer the Photopass plus card and the 2 photos were added to our account. When I logged into my account after the trip I checked to be sure and they were there.

Goofy4TheWorld
08-21-2012, 08:06 AM
Wait a minute, does the purchase of the PhotoPass Plus mean they will give you, at no additional charge, printed pictures at each restaurant with pictures? That could be a huge savings if you eat a lot and like to do those photos.

faline
08-21-2012, 08:24 AM
Wait a minute, does the purchase of the PhotoPass Plus mean they will give you, at no additional charge, printed pictures at each restaurant with pictures?

They list the participating restaurants on their web site. See the particulars here (http://www.disneyphotopass.com/wdwphotopassplus.aspx?CMP=KNC-WDWFY12_PhotoPass|G|1081151.WBS.MAR.DIMGE).

clarkee
08-21-2012, 08:29 AM
They give you the print packages at the participating restaurants and put them on the photopass card. It is a huge savings. Also many photopass photographers take extra pictures when they see the plus card. We just did it two weeks ago.

faberj
08-21-2012, 01:11 PM
They give you the print packages at the participating restaurants and put them on the photopass card. It is a huge savings. Also many photopass photographers take extra pictures when they see the plus card. We just did it two weeks ago.

That is good to hear! I was trying to justify the extra cost of the plus card and if the print packages are included at $30 a crack it is well worth it for us.

j2k
08-22-2012, 06:45 PM
We got a print 8x10 and 2 -4x6.
The digital copy was also on Photopass+ card. If you ride any attractions that take your picture you also don't have to pay extra, just have them scan your card at the end of the ride. We didn't do this because we didn't ride any but I thought the $169 was a great value for all included.

BigThunderFan
08-24-2012, 01:31 PM
Any pre-purchase discounts for PhotoPass+ similar to the old ones?

faline
08-24-2012, 06:31 PM
I believe the $169 price is the pre-purchase price. (http://www.disneyphotopass.com/wdwphotopassplus.aspx?CMP=KNC-WDWFY12_PhotoPass|G|1081151.WBS.MAR.DIMGE)

j2k
08-24-2012, 07:17 PM
I believe the $169 price is the pre-purchase price. (http://www.disneyphotopass.com/wdwphotopassplus.aspx?CMP=KNC-WDWFY12_PhotoPass|G|1081151.WBS.MAR.DIMGE)

Yep, that's the Pre-purchase price I paid.

hauntedmansiongirl
08-25-2012, 12:11 AM
We purchased the photopass plus last April when we got into MK. We weren't sure if it would be worth it, but it definitely was! We got dining photos from Chef Mickeys (prints and digital), ride pictures from RnRC, Dinosaur, Buzz, Splash Mountain as well as loads of special magic pictures from each park. You don't need the special photopass to get the magic pictures, but the photographers definitely went out of their way to give us some amazing pictures because of it. I'm not sure if I will buy it again, but it worked out great this time. :mickey:

etibbetts
08-26-2012, 09:22 AM
If you ride multiple times (ex: splash mountain) can you add all your pics to your card? Is there a limit on how many pics from each of those rides?

faline
08-26-2012, 05:26 PM
I haven't read anything about there being any limits.

Roger's #1 Fan
08-30-2012, 04:24 PM
There don't appear to be any limits. We added multiple photos from RNR at DHS without any issues. After riding every photopass covered attraction and visiting with almost every character (some multiple times), we racked up over 400 photos on our photopass+ card.

It was well worth the investment. :thumbsup:

AXOAlum
09-23-2012, 03:55 PM
I am getting ready to order this - I just wanted to make sure what I am getting:

1. By pre-ordering, I am getting a voucher that I will take with me (trip Nov 10th) and exchange for a photo pass card (small credit card sized with a unique serial number on the back - same as before) correct?

2. With the voucher turned card, I can use it to get the print and digital copy of the restaurants and attractions listed at the site Faline provided - with no limits (son loves EE) - correct?

3. Am I still able to get more than one photo pass card for this offer? So, in the past, if I had DD in one area with the photo pass card, and DH & DS ran into a photo pass moment, they could get another card and I would add them together on the website to combine the photos - is this still possible? Often times they will ride the big rides and I will take DD to meet & greets - just wanted to see if I can have multiple cards like before.

Thanks for your help :mickey:

dlpmikki
09-23-2012, 04:16 PM
You can only get the ride/dinner photos with the main card but you can use as many ordinary photopass cards as you like and just add them to your online account.

AXOAlum
09-23-2012, 06:34 PM
You can only get the ride/dinner photos with the main card but you can use as many ordinary photopass cards as you like and just add them to your online account.

Thanks so much :thumbsup::mickey: