PDA

View Full Version : I think my BOG ADR was cancelled!!!

Pop Centurion
08-20-2012, 11:57 AM
After 4 hours of trying I finally got through to the automated system & made my ADR. Went online afterwards to the WDW site & it was showing in my list of reservations.
I began seeing that since the automated system didn't ask for a CC to guarantee the ADR it could be cancelled. So I called & spoke to a CM & gave my CC# & she said I was all confirmed.
Now when I look on the WDW site it's no longer there & when I try to retrieve the ressie number it says it's no longer in the system. :mad::mad::mad:
I'm now trying to call them to see what happened.

disneymom2000
08-20-2012, 12:00 PM
OMG Bless your heart. I know how frustrating it can be. Hopefully since you have a conf # they can get it back. Crossing my fingers for you.

Pop Centurion
08-20-2012, 12:04 PM
Thanks. I'm more stressed now waiting to get through than I was trying to get it in the first place.

Pop Centurion
08-20-2012, 12:45 PM
Finally got through to a CM. She was able to find the ressie. The problem was the first CM told me my ressie number was the same after I gave my CC info. But this CM informed me that that one was cancelled & there was a different ressie number now. Whew!

PawleyPlatoon
08-20-2012, 01:15 PM
Just received from Wendy at Magical Journeys:

Happy Monday (maybe lol)!

Anyone who used the automated dining line this morning for Be Our Guest Reservations will need to call Disney Dining back and attach a credit card number to their reservation IMMEDIATELY!!!!!.

The automated line was not asking for credit card info when it *IS* required. Please call back and apply a credit card to your reservation to avoid it auto cancelling.

Please do so ASAP , otherwise your reservation will be deleted from the system at midnight. Be sure that you talk with a person on the dining line and do not use the automated system. The number to call is 1-407-939-3436.

If the person on the dining line has issues with adding the credit card to your Be Our Guest Reservation, ask to be transferred to Guest Services for assistance. It is being reported that some of the dining line people are having issues attaching credit cards to existing reservations.

Wendy

Hammer
08-20-2012, 01:20 PM
Everyone,

Nancy posted this information here (http://intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=193997). Let's keep this confined to one thread.