PDA

View Full Version : POR Royal Room

mrsblaylock
08-17-2012, 05:02 PM
We are going for a week in January and have reserved one of the Royal Rooms. There will be a total of four women in one room. Are the rooms big enough to accommodate four of us?? Four women - One bathroom......I don't know about this......

disneymom15
08-17-2012, 05:29 PM
Never stayed in POR royal room, so not sure about the size. But we have stayed at Pop several times and CBR once with 4 females. We didn't have any problems, just need to stay organized. Most of our time was spent in the parks, not in the room.
By the way:welcome:to Intercot!

Itchy
08-17-2012, 05:33 PM
First of all :welcome: to Intercot..

Will it handle 4 women? Well I guess you gals would need to answer that question.

They do have have 2 sinks in the room. There is only one tub / shower and toilet in a small room.

I know that for 2 adults there is enough drawer space but I am not sure for 4 adults.

Hope this helps...:mickey:

ibelieveindisneymagic
08-17-2012, 05:40 PM
:welcome: to Intercot!

There will be enough room, but it isn't a huge room.

The best thing, as someone mentioned is that the sinks are separate from the shower, and there are two sinks/mirrors which also divide from the room.

So, if you're super organized, you could have one person in the shower, a couple getting ready at the sinks and someone changing in the room, all in relative privacy.

I do find that, even with my family of three that the room can get cluttered really quickly, so it will be important to keep it sorted. I would bring an "over the door" organizer, and some extra hangers (there are NEVER enough in the rooms), as well as a pop-up hamper for clothes.

But, the rooms are lovely, the resort is great and you'll love it (I hope!)

beksy
08-18-2012, 12:54 PM
I stay there with my mom and sister and we have never had a problem with the room. My sister and I are in our 20's and Mom's a little older :secret: plus we had 2 ECVs taking up room. I think you will be fine.

Imalismom
08-18-2012, 02:53 PM
In May, we had 4 adult females in one room for 4 days, (not POR), and the key was for us to take showers at odd times(two in the evening and 2 in the morning). Our sinks were outside of the shower area also (we were at the WL), so that also helped a lot.

brownie
08-18-2012, 03:03 PM
:welcome:

mrsblaylock, welcome to INTERCOT!