PDA

View Full Version : Tree Houses

AllDisney
08-16-2012, 03:58 PM
Where do I find information on the tree houses? Where exactly are they located?

Thanks for any import you can provide:mickey:

missymouseworld
08-16-2012, 04:03 PM
They are a part of Saratoga Springs Resort. If you look under the Disney.com website under that resort they have some info.

puck292
08-16-2012, 04:23 PM
I believe I stayed with my parents in the 80's before Saratoga Springs. The house we stayed in was huge and came with a golf cart. cant recall what the area was called before Saratoga Springs...do recall that it was great.

faline
08-16-2012, 04:54 PM
They are part of the Disney Vacation Club at Saratoga Springs. I believe they can be difficult to book particularly if you're not an owner at that location.

AllDisney
08-16-2012, 05:54 PM
Thanks everyone.

faline...that just about answers my questions in a nut shell:thumbsup: Guess we won't be staying there anytime soon:(

ImLovinDisney
08-16-2012, 08:40 PM
If you want to stay there, they are readily available, even on the website, friends of mine stayed there last year and liked it well enough to book again this year. Just go online or call to check it out, it's under Deluxe Villas - Saratoga Springs Resort under the room type choice it will be the "treehouse villa"

Crow
08-16-2012, 10:19 PM
always thought itwould b neat to stay there....except for the price, guess i wont b

jenperich
08-17-2012, 07:55 AM
I believe I stayed with my parents in the 80's before Saratoga Springs. The house we stayed in was huge and came with a golf cart. cant recall what the area was called before Saratoga Springs...do recall that it was great.

It was the Disney Village Inn if I recall correctly. It later became the Disney Institute. I also remember staying there as a child, but never in the treehouse.

Cinderelley
08-20-2012, 01:26 AM
Do all the treehouse villas have 3 bedrooms?

Mousemates
08-20-2012, 09:04 AM
We stayed there once soon after they opened...and while they were very nice inside and we enjoyed our stay, we felt fairly isolated and found the transportation to be somewhat cumbersome...its a place where we would want to have a car with us if we were to go back.

BIGDOG
08-20-2012, 12:35 PM

They sleep 12 it's very quiet and relaxing when at the tree house. The only down fall is the tree house section has no bus stops. You need to take a bus to get the bus stop for another bus.

DizneyFreak2002
08-20-2012, 01:50 PM

Yes... You have a main bedroom with its own private bathroom... And you have two smaller bedrooms (still spacious though) which share a bathroom (not attached to either room)... One bedroom has bunk beds...

The Tree Houses are very comfortable.. I would always recommend them if available... Peaceful and quiet... Though the bus system can be a little confusing...

Cinderelley
08-20-2012, 11:25 PM
They sleep 12 it's very quiet and relaxing when at the tree house. The only down fall is the tree house section has no bus stops. You need to take a bus to get the bus stop for another bus.

Oh that will drive me insane. I loved the peace and quiet at the fort wilderness cabins, but I HATED the bus system.