PDA

View Full Version : Mickey or Pluto still at Tusker House?

Mom on a Mission
08-16-2012, 12:58 PM
Hi all: We are off tomorrow :cloud9: and my DD (16) is finally paying attention to what we're doing and where we are eating. ;) She asked if we're eating with Mickey and I thought we were, at Tusker House, but then I looked on the Disney sight and it says "Donald and friends" Does anyone know who is at the Tusker House breakfast these days?? Pluto is also one of our must see characters so we're wondering about him too. Thanks! :mickey:

Lindsey310
08-16-2012, 01:53 PM
I don't think Pluto is at Tusker house. It's been a few years since I have been there though. I know he's definitely at Cape may cafe at the beach club and that's where we normally go. I love that breakfast and seeing Minnie, Mickey, Pluto, and Goofy in their swim suits is adorable!!!!!!

13 days and counting!!!!!! :mickey:

AgentC
08-16-2012, 02:43 PM
The last time I was at Tusker House was in December. Donald is outside the building. He does not come to the tables. They will do a photo with Donald and then try to sell you the photo package later. They will also let you take a picture with your own camera.

Inside is Daisy, Mickey and Goofy in safari attire. We did see Minnie here once too but not on our last trip.

Pluto is always at Ohana for breakfast and Garden Grill for dinner.

Gator
08-18-2012, 03:12 PM
All the reviews I've read say it's Dondal for a photo; then you get Mickey, Daisy, and Goofy for interaction once you're inside. Honestly, that doesn't sound like a lot. I'm hoping they add another character by the time I'm there.

Mom on a Mission
08-19-2012, 09:29 AM
thanks everyone! This is actually good news for us. We are looking for a little Mickey interaction -- I'll post after our breakfast and let you know who was there :mickey: