PDA

View Full Version : I May Be Nuts, But If I Remember Correctly....

Mickey'sIrishPAl
08-16-2012, 11:58 AM
every time that we have gone to Blizzard Beach or to the Winter/Summerland Miniature Golf Course we have no problems getting to this location. It's AFTERWARDS that is the issue. I seem to recall having to go to a location that is not our resort just to get back to our resort (which I believe was a headache and took at least an hour to arrive back at our hotel.

Am I crazy or has anyone ever had problems with transportation back to your resort from Blizzard Beach?

buzznwoodysmom
08-16-2012, 12:39 PM
I do know that many times when we were headed to Animal Kingdom on the bus we first stopped at Blizzard Beach. Not sure if AK and BB always share a bus, but I know that's been the case several times.

Lindsey310
08-16-2012, 01:28 PM
Yes I think the AK busses always make a stop at Blizzard beach, actually quite annoying especially when we are running late to the park. Even more annoying: when we went in December and we still had to make a stop there :confused:

13 days!!!!! Disney here we come...with first timers in tow!!! :joy:

Mickey'sIrishPAl
08-16-2012, 01:31 PM
I guess Im wondering if the busses are supposed to take you from Blizzard Beach back to your resort (even with a possible stop at AK) beacuse if I remember correctly, I had to go to a different theme park and then pick up a different bus back to our resort.

Itchy
08-16-2012, 01:50 PM
I have never gone swimming at blizzard beach but when we have gone to AK and made a stop there to drop off guests the bus driver would announce the correct stop there when they need to return to their home resort. We have also stopped there on the way back from AK to pick folks up that were returning to POP where we were staying.

Hope this helps..:mickey:

Tink#64
08-17-2012, 12:01 AM
I could be wrong, but I believe that the busses stop running that route earlier because AK & BB close earlier. At least that was the info I had when we decided to play putt putt years ago & had planned on Winter/Summerland! But an afternoon rain storm didn't allow us to begin our evening plans until later than intended, so concern about being stranded or having to take a taxi back to Pop, we opted for Fantasia Gardens instead! Easy Peasie! We hopped a bus from Pop to DHS, then a boat to Swan & Dolphin & walked across the property to FG! Did the same in reverse, knowing all the transpo would be up & running much later than AK, BB & WS, this was the best option for us! And FG was oh so cute & lot's of fun! :thumbsup: