PDA

View Full Version : Scooter Rental

meldan98
08-15-2012, 03:43 PM
My mom rented a scooter at Disneyland the last family trip we took, and I was talking with her about possbily renting one from an outside vendor when we go, so it is easier for her to get from the hotel to the parks. We normally stay off-site and walk to the parks. Does anyone know of a reliable vendor down there to rent from? I know we won't be going for a while, but it would be nice to know for future trips.

Itchy
08-15-2012, 04:19 PM
We have used Apple Scooter. They have an office just off Disney property. In my opinion they are the best. They have the best prices and it includes hazard insurance if something would happen to the scooter.

We will be using them again in about 2 weeks. They will deliver to your resort and pick it up when the contract is finished for free.

I don't think you will be disappointed.

If you need the link I can send it to you via a private message.

Hope this helps...:mickey:

Itchy
08-15-2012, 04:39 PM
Boy, I messed that one up. I missed the Disney Land part.

Well, sorry. :blush: If you make it to WDW Apple is the place to go.

tinkwest
08-15-2012, 07:45 PM
Look up Anaheim Medical Supply. Although I don't have any first hand experience I have seen numerous scooters and wheelchairs at the Parks with their imprint on it.

Disney4us2
08-15-2012, 07:53 PM
I did a google search and found a lot of outside rentals. Here are two of what I found. I googled: mobility scooter rentals anaheim.

1. One step mobility 714-533-1444 or toll free 888-493-0509

2. Apple scooter (Itchy, you didn't mess up)
877-278-8100

If you do the google search you can pull up the websites. I also used Apple in WDW and they were great.