PDA

View Full Version : Ticket question

Melanie
08-15-2012, 10:10 AM
I have a question now that my plan to use two Armed Forces Salute Disneyland tickets (3 days each) back to back has been nixed. :unsure:

I'm looking for 6 days admission to the parks. Looking at the offerings on the Disneyland and on some military base ITT offices websites, I see only tickets up to 5 days. Is that really all they offer? Who wants to go to Disneyland for only 5 days? ;)

Lindsey310
08-15-2012, 11:51 AM
I'm not sure about Disneyland but I know when we went in December 2011 to WDW, my dad is retired army reserves and we did get a 4 day hopper for $138 which was dirt cheap! I'm pretty sure that was the only length of time that was offered, unless you bought multiple tickets??? I know there is a limit of I think 6. :mickey:

13 days!!!!!!!!! :joy: :bar:

tinkwest
08-15-2012, 12:00 PM
When the prices went up several months ago the 6-day park hopper disappeared. As far as I can tell, for non-residents, there is nothing in between the 5-day park hopper and the Deluxe annual pass.

Melanie
08-15-2012, 12:01 PM
I'm not sure about Disneyland but I know when we went in December 2011 to WDW, my dad is retired army reserves and we did get a 4 day hopper for $138 which was dirt cheap! I'm pretty sure that was the only length of time that was offered, unless you bought multiple tickets??? I know there is a limit of I think 6. :mickey:

There is a new Armed Forces Salute just released for both WDW and Disneyland, but I just found out this morning that you can't use multiple tickets. For instance, the Disneyland the offer is 3 days for $125, but they apparently won't allow you to use two of these (for a total of 6 days) back to back. There has to be 7 days between use of these tickets. :(

So, one option I have is using the Armed Forces Salute ticket for 3 of the days, and then buying a 3 day ticket from an ITT office (probably Camp Pendleton) for $182.50 for a total price of
$307.50.

But my real question is if there are 6 day hoppers available. Reason I wonder is that a 5 day hopper from the ITT office is only $217. I can't imagine a 6 day hopper (if it exists) would be much more. :confused:

Melanie
08-15-2012, 12:03 PM
When the prices went up several months ago the 6-day park hopper disappeared. As far as I can tell, for non-residents, there is nothing in between the 5-day park hopper and the Deluxe annual pass.

Well shoot! That's what I was afraid of. Thanks for the info Linda.

BrerGnat
08-15-2012, 01:35 PM
Mel, don't go all the way down to Camp Pendleton for ITT. Try to see if Quantico ITT can order the tickets for you.

If not, call the Camp Pendleton ITT. They will take orders over the phone and fed ex the tickets to you. I used to do this all the time when I lived down there. Not 100% sure if they will ship out of state, but I don't see why not. They charge $9 to FedEx ordered tickets.

That is going to be your best bet...there isn't a 6 day park ticket anymore, which really doesn't make any sense, since they are trying to get people to stay longer. I guess they don't want anyone staying more than 5 days. :confused:

Melanie
08-15-2012, 01:58 PM
I'm seriously frustrated there isn't a 6 day hopper anymore. :fit:

Natalie, the only reason I say Pendleton is that I have dealt with them in the past and yes, I had the tickets FedEx'd to me. It was easy, and they were always pleasant to deal with. That said, I'll stop in at Quantico sometime and see what they say. :)