PDA

View Full Version : Room Only

missymouseworld
08-13-2012, 06:59 AM
What are the chances that after the Summer Room Only Discount booking period ends on August 14th, there will be a new room only discount being released for the fall? Historically speaking, etc.

AgentC
08-13-2012, 07:18 AM
I've gone in the fall for the last two years with some type of room only discount - passholder, FL resident or general public.

I booked both my Oct and Dec trip this year with bounce back room only discounts, so I would think they will announce something. I did notice that the dates available for the bounce back were more limited than in the past & the discounts were not as good.

lawgirl
08-13-2012, 07:43 AM
In the past, we usually go in the fall, and always do the room only discount. But this year, it seems alot more limited, and I haven't seen anything for the dates we usually go.

I ended up renting DVC points for the AKL villas...it was ALOT cheaper than booking through WDW even with the discount. That might be something for you to consider for next time, if you are interested in staying at any of those properties.

kakn7294
08-13-2012, 09:27 AM
There's always a possibility but discounts have been much more limited this year. Summer discounts were only 5% at many resorts. Good luck!