PDA

View Full Version : Cinnamon glazed almonds

Lindsey310
08-12-2012, 07:34 PM
These are my absolute favorite snack when I come to WDW and I am on a mission to have them when we come down in 17 days! :mickey:

We were there in December 2011 and I could not find them for the life of me! I usually find them in epcot near The land pavilion or on one of the carts near the entrance to the lands (where the boat drops off, I think it's by UK) and I can never find them in the other parks. We were staying at the boardwalk and I finally found them there. I would really love to enjoy these at epcot or another park, can anyone tell me if they know where these stands are located?? Thanks! :thumbsup:

VWL Mom
08-12-2012, 07:41 PM
I remember seeing them at the popcorn cart in Tomorrowland in November. Also by France at Epcot but that was during F&W so I don't know if that was a year round stand or not.

Melanie
08-12-2012, 08:15 PM
There is a stand in Adventureland between Jungle Cruise and Pirates. :tasty:

clarkee
08-12-2012, 11:05 PM
We just got back and I can confirm they are at ice cream carts in Future world (Epcot) and adventure land (magic kingdom) and at the Harambe popcorn stand in Africa (animal kingdom). Enjoy!

j2k
08-12-2012, 11:28 PM
There's a cart near The Jungle Cruise in Adventureland. It was there last week and smelled wonderful ... Too bad I can't eat almonds.

Gator
08-13-2012, 08:50 PM
There is a stand in Adventureland between Jungle Cruise and Pirates. :tasty:

I've seen it there as well as just across from the Winnie the Pooh and TeaCups ride. You can usually smell them when you walk by. Can't wait to get some in 108 days!

DizneyRox
08-13-2012, 09:37 PM
They may be seasonal as far as locations go. In the summer, I've seen them all over. Other times, they seem to have disappeared. I remember one year looking for those giant pretzels. We were told by more than one person, they were only sold at Fanasmic!

Last trip, they were just about everywhere.

Since they need to staff those carts, it needs to sell enough to make it worth it.