PDA

View Full Version : channels in rooms

j2k
08-12-2012, 02:20 PM
We stayed at CSR this past week and were surprised to find that the Disney Junior channel was not available on our TV. Did I miss it or is it really not there? Considering that we were at an onsite Resort I thought all Disney channels would be available. Every night before bed I tried to find something for my daughter to watch for 30 minutes or so to wind down. Some nights we caught Duffy's bedtime story and other nights we had to settle for the Must See and Do channel.

The TVs in the resort lobby and throughout WDW show lots of older cartoons and I was looking forward to watching some of those in the room.

I'm hoping that I skipped over something on the TV but I'm somewhat disappointed that Disney doesn't offer more of their own programming.

AgentC
08-12-2012, 03:30 PM
I don't recall Disney Jr being available when we were there in July even though they recently expanded the overall channel line up. It can be challenging to find something for the younger kids to watch. We are always good in the morning since the main Disney Channel is full of younger kids tv, but it gets harder later.

My 4 year old is happy to watch Phineas & Ferb so sometimes we settle for that. I also always travel with a mini dvd player and movies because we drive. It has come in really helpful.

j2k
08-12-2012, 03:36 PM
I will have to keep the DVD player in mind for our next trip.

TexansInNY
08-14-2012, 02:48 PM
Ours watch Netflix / shows on the iPads - almost anytime the TV is on we are listening to Stacy.

:mickey: