PDA

View Full Version : Day 5 - Magic Kingdom

j2k
08-12-2012, 02:22 AM
This was our last day at WDW and we let DD choose what she wanted to do and she chose MK and wanted to ride all her favorite rides again.

We arrived at MK just after 9 and had our picture taken near the castle and witnessed an engagement. How sweet!!!

Then we went straight to Fantasyland and grabbed fastpasses for Peter Pan and rode It's a Small World and went to the PhilHarmagic show. Then we used our Peter Pan fastpasses and grabbed fastpasses for Dumbo. We rode the tea cups and met Alice and then used our Dumbo fastpasses.

Next we boarded the train at the Fantasyland station to take us to Main Street for lunch at Casey's Corner. Those hotdogs were delicious!!

Next we got Jungle Cruise fastpasses then we rode the Magic Carpets and the Pirates of the Caribbean. Next we used the Jungle Cruise fastpasses and then took a break in a shady spot to enjoy a Dole Whip.

After our break we went to the Haunted Mansion and then boarded the train in Frontierland to take us to Main Street. We looked out toward the castle one last time said goodbye and then walked to the bus to take us to our car at CSR. We got off the bus at the main building so we could walk through the resort one last time then we got to the car and left the parking lot around 5pm -- hot and tired but definitely worth it!!

ibelieveindisneymagic
08-12-2012, 08:17 AM
What a super way to end the trip! Casey's Hot Dogs are good ... aren't they? :eat:

j2k
08-12-2012, 10:34 AM
Yes, the hot dogs are delicious... I would love to eat another one right now. It was very busy, I'm sure it always is though.
It was a great last day. DD loved riding the train so we rode it every chance we got. :)

disney obsessed
08-12-2012, 12:21 PM
Thanks for sharing your trip with us. I needed that!:mickey:

j2k
08-12-2012, 12:32 PM
Thanks for sharing your trip with us. I needed that!:mickey:

You're welcome. I am already missing WDW and it's only been 67.5 hours. LOL!!! :mickey:

faline
08-12-2012, 03:31 PM
What a wonderful first trip for your daughter! Thanks for sharing it with us!

Dopey's Girl
08-12-2012, 10:06 PM
You're welcome. I am already missing WDW and it's only been 67.5 hours. LOL!!! :mickey:

Isn't that the worst? I miss it the second we drive under that wonderful purple gate.

Thanks for the great report (and for making me wish I was at Casey's right now.)

j2k
08-12-2012, 11:47 PM
Isn't that the worst? I miss it the second we drive under that wonderful purple gate.

Thanks for the great report (and for making me wish I was at Casey's right now.)

Yes. I'm already making lists and plans for our next trip ( not sure when though) :(

yourmagicalguide
08-14-2012, 11:51 AM
What a wonderful ending to your trip! It sounds like you and your family will have many magical memories to share :mickey:

Thank you for sharing your trip report! I very much enjoyed it :D

January-2007
08-18-2012, 11:42 AM
Thank you for sharing your vacation with us!