PDA

View Full Version : Day 2 - Hollywood Studios

j2k
08-12-2012, 01:38 AM
Arrived around 9:30

I ran for TSM fastpasses while DH and DD met Minnie then we watched the Muppets 3D show. Next we took a picture with Mater and Lightning McQueen then let DD play in the Honey I Shrunk the Kids play area. We strolled over and watched the Voyage of the Little Mermaid then met Jake and Handy Manny and watched the Disney Junior stageshow. After this show we ate PB sandwiches for lunch and DD told me Thank you for bringing me to WDW. It was so touching for me to hear her spontaneously say that. It truly made my heart smile!! :mickey:

Next we used our TSM fastpasses --- so much fun. My score was 102,300. Then we walked over to Beauty and the Beast and got ice cream at Hollywood Scoops to enjoy while watching the show. We left HS around 3 and took naps. Then we strolled around CSR enjoying the beautiful resort and ate dinner at Pepper Market. Then purchased postcards in the gift shop and sat at the small table in the lobby to write out our postcards and then mail them off. We walked back to our room around 8:30 and the resort was absolutely beautiful. It was a very lovely evening!!

AgentC
08-12-2012, 02:11 AM
. . . After this show we ate PB sandwiches for lunch and DD told me Thank you for bringing me to WDW. It was so touching for me to hear her spontaneously say that. It truly made my heart smile!! :mickey:

How sweet. Another great day.

ibelieveindisneymagic
08-12-2012, 08:13 AM
What another great day! Your DD sounds just great!

j2k
08-12-2012, 10:24 AM
She loved WDW and kept saying how awesome everything was. After many of the rides and shows that was the first thing she said, "That was awesome!!". Makes me happy!!!

faline
08-12-2012, 02:56 PM
What a lovely day! :thumbsup:

Dopey's Girl
08-12-2012, 09:57 PM
Your DD sounds adorable!

CSR is a very beautiful resort. I loved strolling at night.

j2k
08-12-2012, 11:35 PM
We didn't make it to the pools but the resort was great anyway. I would recommend CSR to anyone!

yourmagicalguide
08-14-2012, 11:35 AM
Your DD's words made my heart smile, too :)

I love this trend of going back to the resort for naps :thumbsup: Strolling around the resort at night and taking in the scenery is part of the whole Disney experience. I really think some families miss out when they only go to their resort to sleep at night.

Great day at DHS! Can't wait to read more :mickey:

January-2007
08-18-2012, 11:34 AM
Thanks for reporting!