PDA

View Full Version : Walk in Walt's Disneyland Footsteps

tinkwest
08-12-2012, 01:21 AM
The Walk in Walt's Footsteps Tour is changing a bit, including it's name - now Walk in Walt's Disneyland Footsteps Tour. Most of it seems to remain unchanged - still includes a visit to part of Club 33, visits to several attractions, a pin, a lunch, loads of information - but the highlight is that now a visit to Walt's apartment is included! Don't know the price. I'm sure that is going up. Will call tomorrow for that info.

The changes to this 3 hour tour will take place on September 9th, 2012.

Elias1901
08-24-2012, 06:48 AM
Has anyone taken this tour before? How is it? And the price would be great to know, especially if it may be changing. :secret:

MegaDisney
08-24-2012, 02:04 PM
I took this Tour many years ago. If you are not up on the history of Disneyland or have an interest in Walt and his legacy, it is a very nice tour.

I have to admit that I had to keep myself from correcting the tour hostess a couple of times.

The fact that the new tour includes a peek at both Walt's Apartment and Club 33 is very cool.

For a Disney nut getting a peek at the apartment is pretty near the Disney Holy Grail.:mickey::cloud9::mickey:

Price is $109.

tinkwest
08-24-2012, 09:14 PM
. . . .

Price is $109.

Thanks Bryant! Life got in my way and I forgot to research this. Passholder's get a discount.

Elias1901
08-25-2012, 01:19 PM
Are you guys sure that this updated tour includes the visit to Walt's Apartment. I recently spoke to a Cast Member on the phone and he advised me that it did not. Is he just getting his facts wrong?

tinkwest
08-25-2012, 10:11 PM
Are you guys sure that this updated tour includes the visit to Walt's Apartment. I recently spoke to a Cast Member on the phone and he advised me that it did not. Is he just getting his facts wrong?

According to Disney Parks Blog - yes it is included, effective Sept 9th.

Elias1901
08-25-2012, 10:27 PM
According to Disney Parks Blog - yes it is included, effective Sept 9th.

Good to know. The peek into the apartment is what will make or break this for me, honestly. Well, that and Club 33... I guess getting on attractions ASAP is nice too. But they're classic attractions which have no wait anyway. Oh well, life's not perfect. :blush:

ransam
09-10-2012, 10:59 AM
I have a couple questions about this.

1. The tour of Walt's apartment, i'm assuming that's the one on top of the fire house? I thought i heard once that he had one, or was building an apartment over Pirates, so i was wondering which one it is.
2. do you sign up for it and pay when you get there, or do you pay when you sign up?
3. is this handicapped accesible?

thanks.