PDA

View Full Version : Stroller decorating?!

arielshouse
08-11-2012, 10:38 PM
Hi all! So I'm looking to make my lil 1s' 1st trip to Disney memorable (at least in pics) and magical! I was thinking of decorating their stroller Disney style! Something that can go through the weather and not prevent the stroller from folding! Idk what to do! I'm creative if I have time but I have only about 26 days! Def not enuf time 4 me to solely come up w creative ideas! So let's hear ur ideas please! Does n e 1 have n e creative (inexpensive) ideas for me to use?! Thanx!:party:

TinkerbellT421
08-11-2012, 11:01 PM
How about Disney stickers?

minnie04
08-14-2012, 03:45 PM
You could take ribbons in Disney colors (red, black & yellow) and hang them all over the stroller (get thick ribbon) also grab a few balloons when you get there. I would also make a sign and pin it to the stroller saying “First Disney trip” (vacation/visit) and put your Childs name on it with the date. Maybe make smaller signs to put on the sides of the stroller too (if you have time you can have them laminated so they won’t tare) Don't forget to stop by the front and get your first trip pins. Grab a few stuffed characters and hang them on the stroller as well. You can also make t-shirts that say (Childs name) First trip with Mickey or whomever he or she likes on the front. Have fun with it. :mickey:

Stickers are a great idea too..