PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever (unexpectedly) seen another Intercot Member during your vacation?

Kairi_7378
08-11-2012, 03:09 PM
Has anyone ever been wandering around the parks and seen another person wearing an Intercot hat/ shirt? Did you ever introduce yourself? I was thinking of getting one for our next trip but was concerned that no one would "get" it.

faline
08-11-2012, 03:57 PM
I've run into a few Intercotees who were not wearing Intercot shirts (We had met on other occasions).

I think the only time I did see someone wearing an Intercot shirt, we weren't close enough to be able to begin a conversation but I certainly would have.

On one occasion, when I had an Intercot shirt on, I kept expecting someone to recognize it but, alas, no-one said anything.

ibelieveindisneymagic
08-11-2012, 08:23 PM
On one occasion, when I had an Intercot shirt on, I kept expecting someone to recognize it but, alas, no-one said anything.

I've run to a couple of fellow intercotees at Disney, sometime on purpose, sometime by a bit of luck, but when I wear my Intercot shirt or hat, no one seems to notice it.

Of course, ICTO 15 will be different! ;)

Dopey's Girl
08-11-2012, 09:20 PM
I haven't but last trip as we were entering Soarin, i heard someone in the standby line say something about the site. We had a big group behind us, so i didn't stop, but im still curious who it was! I keep thinking that I need to invest in an Intercot hat to see if anyone says anything.

TinkerbellT421
08-11-2012, 10:43 PM
DBF is waiting for the "INTERCOT swag" he won from the Bracketology challenge because we want to wear whatever it is in December and see if anyone comments or notices! I think the swag is the best way to bump into someone that knows what it is if they see it and comments! I haven't bumped into anyone in our trips or seen anyone wearing the swag but i will wait and see what happens if DBF gets his before our December trip to see if anything happens! :thumbsup:

T-Belle
08-12-2012, 10:37 AM
I have an Intercot 5th anniversary pin that I pinned to my Disney backpack. I have hopes that one day someone from Intercot will see it and strick up a conversation.

Kairi_7378
08-12-2012, 11:07 AM
Of course, ICTO 15 will be different! ;)

I know... I was this close to convincing DH to go to the meet instead of the September vacation that we ended up going with.