PDA

View Full Version : Jellyrolls Reserved Table?

disneykidsince1970
08-11-2012, 12:05 PM
Hi All - I am hosting 10 ladies for my sister's 40th bday. After the Chef's Table at Citrico's, we will taxi to Jellyrolls, expecting to arrive right about 9 - 9:30. It will be a Saturday night, early November.

Because we are a larger group, I am thinking about how to get 1 table - up front is preferable!! Does anyone know if guaranteeing a certain spend will help me book 1 good table? Any other suggestions??

Thanks!

Christine
08-11-2012, 01:42 PM
Aw, unfortunately no. They won't reserve tables, it's first come first serve.

Just get there as soon as you can and maybe you'll get lucky that someone will be leaving from a front table.

No matter what, it's a GREAT time and happy happy birthday to your sister! :party: I spent my 40th there too...can't beat it!

Quadstriker
08-11-2012, 03:46 PM
There's nothing reserved about a night at Jellyrolls :number1:

alongfortheride
08-12-2012, 01:32 AM
There's nothing reserved about a night at Jellyrolls :number1:

If you do it right!

epceddie
08-15-2012, 10:33 PM
Is there still a $10 per person cover charge? Also, is it non-smoking? Would I be able to request some Van Morrison songs? It's something my wife and I need to check off our to-do list.

Christine
08-15-2012, 11:23 PM
Is there still a $10 per person cover charge? Also, is it non-smoking? Would I be able to request some Van Morrison songs? It's something my wife and I need to check off our to-do list.

It's $12 per person now. It is non-smoking. You can request ANYTHING! They're hard to stump! :)