PDA

View Full Version : Sharing a 2 bedroom

AndrewJackson
08-11-2012, 07:47 AM
Hello All. We are investigating renting points and sharing a 2 bedroom with my brother and his family.

Here is my question :confused: - Will Disney allow us to put 2 credit cards on file, and have his keys charge to his credit card, and my keys charge to my credit card? Just wondering. Thanks in advance.

DizneyRox
08-11-2012, 08:33 AM
Yes, it can be done, but I don't think it's a popular request and many folks don't know how to do it. Keep asking up the food chain until you find someone who will do it. Don't take no for an answer.

Dyanna
08-11-2012, 09:56 AM
I have been told by member services many times that this is indeed true. But on our last trip when my mom traveled with us they gave us a hard time at the check in counter & did not do it. The gentleman said it could not be done. So we put all the charges on our credit card & my mom just wrote us a check when the trip was over. When we returned home I contacted member services again & they told me that the man whom took care of us may have been new & not aware or unsure of how to do it. Well the man that checked us in was the same person whom checked us in the year before so he was not new. I guess its up to whomever you get. I sure hope they dont give us a hard time during our next trip in Oct as were taking another family with us & would LOVE to have separate charge accounts set up. Good luck!

Mickey'sGirl
08-11-2012, 10:30 AM
When we were checking in at the BoardWalk at the end of July, the family next to us was doing that very thing. So, it can be done.