PDA

View Full Version : Custom Cake or Cupcakes delivered to AoA

faberj
08-10-2012, 10:25 AM
Does anyone know if you are able to order a custom cake to be delivered to AoA??? We are staying in the Lion King family suites and am not sure if they offer this since it is considered a Value Resort.
We were going to stay at AKL in a standard room but decided to move over to AoA for more space of the family suite.

We will be at WDW over our 11 year wedding and wanted to try and get a Mickey Mouse cake or something nice.

Thanks!

faline
08-10-2012, 10:30 AM
I believe this is possible but you may need to contact the resort directly to ask for directions on how to accomplish this.

TinkerbellT421
08-10-2012, 11:40 AM
Via google I found this:

email: [email protected]
fax: 407-824-5530
voicemail: 407-824-7091

Not sure what the details are but that's what I found. And allegedly they do not have a live person? But if you leave a voicemail someone will call you back.

Never did this personally but I think that is an adorable idea! And they do custom cakes and they have select sizes and pricing that I am sure you can find out by contacting via email. Good luck!

Maleficent's Dad
08-10-2012, 11:54 AM
I know they limit the resorts/restaurants that they deliver to. However, you should call the cake hotline directly at 407-827-2253. They'll be able to answer your questions.

AgentC
08-10-2012, 12:15 PM
If the general cake line does not work for you, it looks like they have set up a dedicated number for AOA which is 407-938-3686 . Cakes will be made at the Yacht/Beach Club bakery and delivered.

Mickey head cakes run around $48. Really basic cakes are around $35. You can also order a custom cake. They do tend to be expensive. Custom cakes can also be delivered to different restaurants. Different bakeries serve different locations.

I have order custom cakes twice from The Grand Floridian. I had a 6 inch cake with a standing picture and decorations for my son's birthday. It was $55-65. In April I did a mini cake for my daughter's birthday. I think it was $35.

We really liked but cakes and I am glad we did it. But if you have a way to get a cake from Publix, their cakes are just as good and cost less.