PDA

View Full Version : From POFQ to Swan Hotel to Epcot

Gregandmel
08-09-2012, 02:05 PM
What is the best travel route to get from POFQ to the Swan Hotel for a character breakfast? Then to Epcot for the day? I'm guessing that you might take the bus from POFQ to Epcot and then walk over to the Swan? I have read that the Swan is within walking distance but I don't know much about this particular hotel to know how close this is. Any recommendations from my fellow Intercotees? Thanks!!!:mickey:

Melanie
08-09-2012, 02:15 PM
Honestly, it's probably a bit of a closer walk to the Swan from the Hollywood Studios bus depot than the Epcot bus depot. You'd take the path towards the Epcot resorts, and there is a bridge to cross over that will put you on a path to the Swan.

Plus, it would have to be after 9am for you to go through Epcot, because you'd have to enter Epcot front gate then go out International Gateway to get to the Swan. What time is your reservation?

To get back to Epcot, you can take the boat from the Swan to the International Gateway entrance, or take the nice leisurely walk. I love that walk!

Gregandmel
08-09-2012, 02:31 PM
Great information Melanie, thank you. Can you tell me from the HOllywood Studios bus stop, how far of a walk it is to the Swan? I can't tell if it's 5 minutes or 20 minutes.? Thanks again!

Melanie
08-09-2012, 02:37 PM
At most, I'd say 15 mins. Hopefully someone will come along with a more accurate time.

And you know, you could probably take the boat from Hollywood Studios at that time as well. I assume it runs early. But the walk is really nice.

faline
08-09-2012, 05:17 PM
I'd also say the walk from Disney Studios is about 15-20 minutes. It's a pleasant walk - particularly early in the morning.

Crow
08-09-2012, 09:34 PM
yea 20 min..depending on how fast. prob around 12 mi, as i think DHS to Epcot is a mile. walk isnt bad. idk wat times the boats start. to Epcot is boat or walk too.
check on what time your bfast is. idk bus start times either.