PDA

View Full Version : Meet the Gang at Pete’s Silly Sideshow in New Fantasyland at Magic Kingdom Park

TinkerbellT421
08-09-2012, 11:48 AM
Per the Disney Parks Blog this morning, some infor for the Meet n Greet inside Storybook Circus

Come one, come all to Pete’s Silly Sideshow in Storybook Circus at Magic Kingdom Park!

Many of you have been asking for details on what’s happening in the big-top tents in the Storybook Circus area of New Fantasyland. I’m happy to share that one tent will house Pete’s Silly Sideshow character greetings, a place where guests can meet some of their favorite Disney circus stars who wait to show off their special talents.

GalleryAll in the Details: Meet the Gang at Pete’s Silly Sideshow in New Fantasyland at Magic Kingdom Parkview all

Once inside the tent, guests have two options: Join a line that leads to Minnie Magnifique (Minnie Mouse as a circus star) and Madame Daisy Fortuna (Daisy Duck as a fortuneteller), or head to see The Great Goofini (Goofy as a daredevil stunt pilot) and The Astounding Donaldo (Donald Duck as a snake charmer).
In case you were wondering, Mickey Mouse will continue to greet guests in his current location at Town Square Theater on Main Street, U.S.A. And as usual, all entertainment is subject to change.

Wolf
08-09-2012, 12:11 PM
Donald and Daisy just got a new fan outa me!! That sounds sooo awesome!! I love the fortune teller/ snake charmer ideas!!!!!

TinkerbellT421
08-09-2012, 12:14 PM
Donald and Daisy just got a new fan outa me!! That sounds sooo awesome!! I love the fortune teller/ snake charmer ideas!!!!!

I like the idea too! Mel has some pics coming along that seem to be basic artist rendering of the idea they have for it. I love character pictures so I am excited to finally have some "new" pictures of new outfits of the typical Donald, Daisy, Mickey, Minnie, instead of the same old outfits! Once you have 8 million of the same outfit they tend to get boring! :blush:

Melanie
08-09-2012, 12:20 PM
I love, love, love the new outfits. It's always a treat to see old favorites in new costumes. I'm not sure why they don't do this more often. Thanks for the update Tonya!

TinkerbellT421
08-09-2012, 12:29 PM
No problem! :)

Wolf
08-09-2012, 01:53 PM
:eyes: WOAH!! Those pictures are EPIC!!! Cannot wait!!!

TinkerbellT421
08-09-2012, 01:54 PM
:eyes: WOAH!! Those pictures are EPIC!!! Cannot wait!!!

Aren't they awesome!?!? I cannot wait either! :thumbsup: I'll be uploading some pictures in December if it's open by then with the rest of the grand opening!! :thumbsup:

ransam
08-09-2012, 04:41 PM
I have to ask-Donald, snake charmer? Real snakes?

DaParkMan
08-09-2012, 05:04 PM
Let's hope that they'll be joined by other classic toons like Pete himself, Clarabelle, Horace, the 3 Little Pigs, Oswald, etc., as previously rumored.