PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone else got the Intercot / Disney bug

Itchy
08-09-2012, 02:02 AM
Here its almost 1 am, I can't sleep and I am participating on the discussion board.

I would rather do this than turn on the TV.

Maybe its because I am 23 days away from my next trip.:thumbsup:

This is such a great forum...:number1:

Am I nuts or what?..:blush:

Capt_redshirt
08-09-2012, 02:29 AM
I have the bug too... my prob is im not going till maybe next year... and the google ads are not making it any easier. every other ad i see is a disney ad ... its like they know

Dragongirlx
08-09-2012, 06:06 AM
I have the bug too

only 24 days till my twin and I are in disney world once again.

I am sneeking a look at the boards while working

mgmnut
08-09-2012, 06:39 AM
17 Days to go....

I wake up..... Log on

Go to work..... Log on

Get home ..... Log on

Right before Bed...... Log on

Yeah, I got the bug :bug:

stephicakes
08-09-2012, 08:44 AM
Yup - got the bug too!! :bug:

43 days to go! Reading Intercot, listening to park music, watching rides on YouTube. Hubby is just as excited :)

-steph

goofygirl64
08-09-2012, 10:14 AM
We will be flying down exactly 10 weeks from today! Can't wait, but I have to! Darn it :pout:

dizneydeb22
08-09-2012, 10:21 AM
We are flying out in 2 days!! I have intercot minimized on my computer for quick access when I need a fix!!

You are definitely not alone my friend!!

disneymom15
08-09-2012, 10:28 AM
I've got it too! :bug:

yourmagicalguide
08-09-2012, 11:11 AM
Even though we're probably not going until later next year or the following year, I caught the Disney bug a few weeks ago after finishing a scrapbook from our last trip and then wishing I could go back and relive all the magic :mickey:

Now, I find myself on the discussion boards nearly everyday trying to get a mini Disney fix :blush: I know the only real cure is actually going to WDW, but I'll have to make due for right now.

This is such a fun topic - thanks for sharing! Can't wait to read all the posts :D

AgentC
08-09-2012, 11:36 AM
Try working from home.

Do some work
Anything new on Intercot?
Do some work
Attend conference call

:D

azcavalier
08-09-2012, 03:18 PM
Oh yeah. I'm on here multiple times a day. Can't wait for my 1000th post...

sherriepaul
08-09-2012, 04:26 PM
Since it's still about 2 years away for me, I am in serious withdrawal symptoms. I log on see what's up for a week or two and then I stop for awhile because it's still so far away and I get jealous of everyone else going. How crazy am I! My family had such a blast last year is it wrong to want to go back sooner than later!

AllDisney
08-09-2012, 05:51 PM
Got the bug:blush: I leave in 23 days as well ad can't wait:party:

joonyer
08-09-2012, 07:40 PM
I have the bug too... my prob is im not going till maybe next year... and the google ads are not making it any easier. every other ad i see is a disney ad ... its like they know

They DO know. Big brother is watching you, especially your internet activity. :secret:

Kairi_7378
08-09-2012, 08:36 PM
Me too... 22 days until our trip :-)

missastrocat
08-10-2012, 11:41 AM
I have a serious Intercot/Disney bug. It's HUGE!

I was so bummed reading about everyone else planning to go to Disney, knowing what new things were there, great WDW vacation deals, etc. I took a few years off of Intercot. :sob: And then on my last birthday, I got my birthday email from Intercot and came back. And I'm more of a lurker now, but I love the forums. I check them when I wake up, lunch at work, when needing a mental break at work, when I get home, and before bed. :mickey: I also listen to WDW theme park music while at work (I like to believe it helps my imagination and creativity).

I get so excited about reading the forums I end up sharing some of the posts with my DH because I'm just THAT excited that I can relate to them. I appreciate all those that post while I sleep and work so I have something new to read. :read:

Lindsey310
08-10-2012, 01:19 PM
OMG I just discovered this website and I am officially obsessed!! I am constantly checking for new posts (especially at work to pass the time, probably should be doing actual work) but I am itching because I am leaving in 19 days and I am soooooooo excited!!!! :joy:
This website makes me so happy lol! :mickey:
:wave:

darthmacho
08-10-2012, 03:20 PM
Nine days out and I've got the bug! My stomach gets queasy every time I think about it, which is just about all of the time right now! :cloud9:

stephicakes
08-10-2012, 03:36 PM
OMG I just discovered this website and I am officially obsessed!! I am constantly checking for new posts (especially at work to pass the time, probably should be doing actual work) but I am itching because I am leaving in 19 days and I am soooooooo excited!!!! :joy:
This website makes me so happy lol! :mickey:
:wave:

:welcome: :hi:

Tink#64
08-11-2012, 12:12 AM
I too have been infested! :silly::bug::bug::bug:

Aside from currently watching as much of the Olympics :rings: as possible, I don't watch much tv, but I log on here most every day whether we have a trip planned or not! I usually go through a downtime after a trip, that I get bummed reading about everyone else's planning when I know it's going to be awhile before we return, but I get over it & I'm back on! This is the only place that I know I'm in good company with all you other WDW fanatics, and I'm always finding great tips & tricks from my fellow Intercotees! And this is the best place for keeping up with all that's going on in the World so it helps me plan the next trip! :thumbsup: Already planning June 2013! :minnie:

steamboat willy
08-12-2012, 08:36 AM
Yup....I Got Da Bug! :bug: but I always do. Ours is Special. DW and I are going in 120 days, first time in many, many years during Christmas Season :santa: Last time our daughters were little and we had Christmas in our motel room. Now are girls are grown, took our grandson last year. This trip, just the two of us again and we are the Kids. We love Disney and I love to get on this site and read all the new stuff! :thumbsup:
Maybe we'll see ya in December! :tree::deer::tree: