PDA

View Full Version : Need Reservations for Boma breakfast?

PlutoPlanet
08-08-2012, 11:55 AM
Do you think we could get into Boma for a Sunday breakfast in Aug. without an ADR? We'd like to keep our time as flexible as possible, so we'd like to avoid the reservation this time.

disneymom15
08-08-2012, 12:20 PM
We stayed at AKL in Dec 2010. We did breakfast twice during that trip without ADR's.
Don't remember exactly what time we ate but, somewhere between 9:30 to 10:30am.

#1donaldfan
08-08-2012, 12:28 PM
I wouldn't think so, our last day this past July as we were leaving the AKL :( we went down to eat breakfast. It was about 9:30 or so and there were tons of empty tables !! Sunday would probably be the same !! By the way, it was an execelent breakfast !!:cool:

faline
08-08-2012, 12:40 PM
The last time we ate there without a reservation, we didn't intend to go to Animal Kingdom at all. We were directed that way due to a race that was blocking traffic. Since we were essentially stuck, we decided to try to see if we could get in for breakfast or would opt for Mara. We were seated immediately.

The last time we stayed there, we made a breakfast reservation but it wasnt really needed.

If you have your heart set on Boma, make the reservation. If it won't upset you to not get in, try the walkin route.

disneymom2000
08-08-2012, 02:08 PM
The restaurant is so large and well laid out that they have room for a lot of people. I have eaten breakfast here twice - both times before 9:00am - and there was always a table available. I usually try to make a reservation but once I didn't and they still seated me within a minute or two upon show up. Excellent food. :eat: