PDA

View Full Version : Ohana for breakfast

DizNee143
08-08-2012, 07:39 AM
We are going in Sept and will be trying Ohana for breakfast..it'll be our first time there.
What exactly do they offer for breakfast? All the menus online are very vague.
My hubby is not big into breakfast, if they serve waffles and/or pancakes we'll be good. He's worse than our 2 1/2 year daughter! lol
Any other comments or experiences of eating there for breakfast would be great!
Thanks for the help! :mickey:

AgentC
08-08-2012, 08:06 AM
We always enjoy 'Ohana for breakfast. The character interaction is usually very good and Stitch is always entertaining. They also have a parade the children (and parents) can participate in.

Breakfast is served family style. They will bring you one big platter with sausage, eggs, bacon, and breakfast potatoes. They also serve Mickey waffles and leave two breakfast breads on the table. There is a pineapple bread that is very yummy. Everything is all you can eat.

My son is extremely picky about his food but never complains about breakfast here since he fills up on the waffles.

Have fun. :mickey:

AgentC
08-08-2012, 08:32 AM
I forgot. They serve a fruit plate too.

KAT1811
08-08-2012, 02:03 PM
I agree that it has great character interaction and Stitch is a riot. The food is traditional breakfast fare like the PP stated. I have always found Disney very accomodating so I'm sure they wouldn't mind bringing DH a plate full of waffles!

Melanie
08-08-2012, 03:12 PM
The Juice is INCREDIBLE! Same stuff they serve at Donald's Breakfast in Animal Kingdom. Yum!!

We love Ohana for breakfast. Our favorite character meal hands down. Fun interaction, good food, great atmosphere!

DizNee143
08-08-2012, 07:35 PM
Thank you everyone!
I can't wait to give it a try!!
We have been watching Lilo and Stitch a lot. :mickey:

lgeandme
08-10-2012, 05:37 PM
Best JUICE ever!! I also loved the character experience. It always runs so smoothly and relaxed. My family always enjoys the food too. BTW, Ohana for dinner is amazing. My family votes it as one of their favorite foods of disney.

Lindsey310
08-10-2012, 05:43 PM
This is a great character breakfast, one of my favorites :mickey:

It is served family style which I tend to prefer over a buffet. It has the standard breakfast fare: eggs, bacon, sausage and breakfast potatoes. I think they had waffles also. Would definitely recommend, I love going there. :eat:

Tinkerbella16
08-11-2012, 02:55 PM
We have always loved Ohana for breakfast.. it is all you care to eat, served to you, table side. They offer fresh fruit, breads, eggs, potatoes, bacon, sausage, and my favorite.. mickey waffles!!!! Its great character interaction!! :mickey:

brivers222
08-21-2012, 02:01 PM
best food and character interaction on site! we go there for breakfast 3-4 times in our 10 day trip!