PDA

View Full Version : Gaming News: Epic Mickey 2 (Pre-order Now!)

MaterializedHaunt
08-06-2012, 08:05 PM
Very exciting news! Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two, is now out for pre-order! And the best news of all? It is being released not only for Wii but for Xbox Live, Xbox 360, PS3 and Nintendo 3DS!!!!

This is very exciting as well because Mickey Mouse's partner is the one and only OSWALD! Having received complete rights to Oswald a few years back Disney is finally doing something cool with him! For the trailers for this game, I am going to say that it will be better then Epic Mickey original!

For more info click HERE (http://disney.go.com/mickey/disney-epic-mickey-2.html?int_cmp=DIS_mic_ep2_Featured_Search_144_Osw ald_Mickey_Thumb_Intl#/video_games/disney_epic_mickey2)!

Quadstriker
08-07-2012, 02:14 AM
Didn't play the first one.

Looks comparable to a 3d platformer like Super Mario Galaxy, but with a Disney touch. Is that a fair comparison?

Or is it a little more puzzle solving/item collection based such as a 3d Zelda game?

Might give it a whirl.

MaterializedHaunt
08-07-2012, 12:03 PM
Didn't play the first one.

Looks comparable to a 3d platformer like Super Mario Galaxy, but with a Disney touch. Is that a fair comparison?

Or is it a little more puzzle solving/item collection based such as a 3d Zelda game?

I haven't a clue. I never played the first one because I have no Wii. Maybe someone else can help with this. But I surely will be getting this game and trying it out. I really like Oswald!

Mrs Bus Driver
08-07-2012, 01:10 PM
looks fun I may have to get this :mickey:

Crow
08-07-2012, 02:54 PM
yes i dont have a Wii either, so im happy its coming to PS3. now if there was only another Kingdom Hearts for PS3

Frog
08-07-2012, 04:12 PM
epic 1 was really fun!
you played mickey who had to go back and fix the parks up by painting or unpainting things...
the parks where not exactly as we know them, but very recognizable... for example, you had to hop on the backs of dumbos and jump around to get to certain fixs...
some of the game play was tough because you couldnt turn mickeys eyes to help you see what you wanted to see (if that makes sense), but i heard they fixed this in the new one..
the other gripe i had was it was only one player, and my understanding is that the new one is multiplayer... should be a winner!

BriarRose0708
08-07-2012, 04:47 PM
Gaah, I haven't even finished playing the first one yet! I am stuck on the level with (I think)Pete and you have to shoot paint thinner at him. Got frustrated and haven't picked it back up in about a year, lol. I wish they would make a Lego version, I love the Lego HP and Batman!

Katzateer
08-07-2012, 08:00 PM
I was so excited when the first one came out - I could not get Mickey to work right. Called to try to get help never got any support and gave up. Haven't had it out of the box sincethe first week I got it :(

IamBelle
08-08-2012, 11:06 AM
I can't wait for the second one! I am close to finishing the first one, so hopefully I will be done in time!