PDA

View Full Version : Mnsshp?

tinxmom
08-06-2012, 02:18 PM
I am hearing conflicting times on this hard ticket party. WDW says 7-12, but I could've sworn I read somewhere that you can get in with your ticket at 4pm? Is this true?

Melanie
08-06-2012, 02:31 PM
Of course, it can never be completely confirmed until the first night of this year's party, but yes, in years past, you were able to get into the Magic Kingdom as early as 4pm on your party ticket alone. Haven't heard anything this year that this has changed.

tinxmom
08-06-2012, 02:34 PM
Great. Thanks for that information. We are not planning on buying park passes for that day, so as it gets closer is there a way to double check what time we can go in?

Strmchsr
08-06-2012, 02:48 PM
Great. Thanks for that information. We are not planning on buying park passes for that day, so as it gets closer is there a way to double check what time we can go in?

As Mel said, not until the first party happens. Disney never officially announces the 4 pm time. It's a perk for those who know. So, the only way to check is once the first party happens, check here on the boards (or post the question) about the party and someone will give you the answer who attended one of the first parties. There was some talk over the last 2 years that they were doing away with the 4 pm entrance, but that hasn't come to fruition yet.

tinxmom
08-06-2012, 07:24 PM
Oh, thanks, I get it. I will check back here after the first party! Thanks for the advice! I really appreciate all the tidbits I learn around here!!!!