PDA

View Full Version : Sandcastle Club

KAT1811
08-06-2012, 08:44 AM
Can anyone tell me about the Sandcastle Club? My three youngest children would like to try the club on our next trip. They will be 4 :prince:, 6 :princess:, & 8 :princess: on our next trip. DD8 saw the kids club on our last trip and asked about it. it never occured to me that they may actually enjoy something like this. My mother and I will be traveling on our annual girls trip with the kids and will be staying at the Yacht Club. We are thinking about walking over to Epcot for a quiet dinner while the kids play. Any feedback at all would be greatly appreciated.

:thanks:

AgentC
08-06-2012, 09:14 AM
I haven't left my kids at the Sandcastle cub for the night but we have gone there during the day.

They usually have open hours in the afternoon when the kids with their parents can go and do crafts or play with the toys and games that are there. If it fits your schedule you could take your daughter in the afternoon and see if she likes it.My two (4 &6) usually request to spend some time there every trip.

I wouldn't hesitate to leave them there and go to dinner. We are planning to use in in Oct while at ICOT15.

KAT1811
08-06-2012, 09:28 AM
My children are in bed on the early side so I am thinking maybe 2-3 hours from like 5:00-8:00 at the latest. Just long enough to walk to Mexico and have dinner and walk back. Maybe sneak in the China movie and/or the France movie depending on how much time we have. If I call to check on them do you think they would allow me to talk to my oldest? I would only do the third hour if they were having fun and wanted to stay.

Disneylover99
08-06-2012, 07:17 PM
I just booked the sandcastle Club for one evening and the Neverland club for another evening.

I'm curious for any experiences others may have as well.

Can kids bring their own DS with them? I forgot to ask when I booked.