PDA

View Full Version : Best Photopass photo-op suggestions!

redstickredhead
08-05-2012, 07:22 PM
Hey guys!

My family (brother/Mum/boyfriend) of kids-at-heart are heading down to the World in September!

We love taking fun/silly pictures with our own cameras, but we have gotten a couple of nifty pics with the photopass photographers.

My question: What are some of your favorite "posed" Photopass pictures?

example: my friend and her family took a picture in DAK and one of them was holding a box with Stitch popping out--everyone else looked on--surprised, amused etc.

I know this was "edited in post" but these are the fun little touches we don't mind paying for.

Did I see a hitch-hiking ghost one at some point too?

Any info would be awesome! Thanks!
N

Kairi_7378
08-05-2012, 07:39 PM
We had a hitch hiking ghost put into one of our photos last year. It was taken by the hearse in front of the HM. They took one candid, and one of us reacting. It's one of my favorite vacation pictures.

We also had Stich eating an ice cream cone out of DH's hand, taken by the Nemo statues in Epcot. And of course, the photo of Tink sitting in one of our hands.

redstickredhead
08-05-2012, 08:11 PM
ooooooh was the ghost one taken at night? was it a seasonal/halloween thing or could we ask someone to do it at any time?

We're going to be there the last week of Sept so I think the park will be in Halloween overlays anyway :)

Pirate Granny
08-05-2012, 09:43 PM
They will do a couple of different poses if you attended the MNSSHP, which will be running in late September. We are outside of the paddle boat and we are hitch hiking with all three ghosts. Lots of neat things in front of the haunted house.

Pop Centurion
08-05-2012, 09:52 PM
This isn't one of those special shots but our best was during our honeymoon. My wife & I were both wearing our bride & groom ears & stopped on Main Street for a pic in front of the castle. The PP photog had us switch ears so I was wearing the bride & wife was wearing the groom. Then he had her kneel down & take my hand as if she were proposing. Then he had me turn my head & put my nose up as if I was giving a snobby "hmmmph" expression.
It made for an awesome picture & we ordered the digital copy of it to share with family/friends & also order large prints.

But as far as those "magical" shots, we got one in front of CP with the castle behind us in which my wife was holding her hand out holding the Prince Naseem frog & giving him a kiss while I made a jealous expression.

CosmicRay
08-05-2012, 09:54 PM
We have one by the castle of DD with her hand out, and Tink is standing in her hand.

Kairi_7378
08-05-2012, 10:11 PM
ooooooh was the ghost one taken at night? was it a seasonal/halloween thing or could we ask someone to do it at any time?

We're going to be there the last week of Sept so I think the park will be in Halloween overlays anyway :)

It was taken during the day. We actually had our picture taken in front of the HM 3 times, and only one of the photographers was taking the "ghost shot." It's still cool, even during the day :) And you will see lots of Halloween stuff in September, even if you don't go to the party.

linedropper
08-05-2012, 11:24 PM
One of my favorites was in front of POC, My boys held a sword up and got their picture taken with captain hook like they were in a duel! Havent seen a photopass photographer out there since that day in 2006:mickey:

faline
08-06-2012, 08:54 AM
In Animal Kingdom, some of the photographers will take one with you holding a baby Simba in your arms. On our last trip, we were surprised with several characters appearing above our head as though they were riding Soarin.