PDA

View Full Version : Best way to get photo op with Pluto

Gregandmel
08-04-2012, 04:22 PM
Our friends are going to Disney World in February 2013 with their 8 year old daughter. Getting a photo with Pluto is #1 on her list!! What would be the best way for her to go about doing this? I know there are character breakfasts but how do you know what park Pluto will be at and when?? Thanks for any info!!:mickey:

faline
08-04-2012, 04:38 PM
In my opinion, the absolute best way is to book a character breakfast which features Pluto.

Pluto
Epcot Character Spot
Sorcerer Hat at Hollywood Studios
Donald's Tusker House Breakfast at Animal Kingdom's Dinoland
Camp Minnie Mickey at Animal Kingdom
American Adventure at Epcot's World Showcase
Garden Grill Restaurant at Epcot's The Land Pavilion
Chef Mickey's at the Contemporary Resort
Cape May Cafe at the Beach Club Resort
Near entrance to Dino-Land at Animal Kingdom

ibelieveindisneymagic
08-04-2012, 05:09 PM
Although a character meal is the best way to meet and get some time with Pluto, we've also had great interaction with him in DHS.

You can check with Guest Services at the park for a "character schedule" and they can tell you when he'll be out.

Kairi_7378
08-04-2012, 05:23 PM
We had a great time with him in DHS (near the hat.) He was also fun at DAK (but was with Goofy there.)

Pluto is a favorite of DH's.

Disney Goof
08-04-2012, 05:35 PM
The Character Spot at EPCOT is the best place.:mickey:

TinkerbellT421
08-04-2012, 09:31 PM
If ou are a Disney visa card holder I would recommend checking in at the visa meet and great in Innoventions in EPCOT. You can check with the cm outside the area to make sure they have Pluto that day because they rotate characters a lot. But we visit once a day during our trip and we have only not seen Pluto once. So you chances are good, and it's a great one on one experience with absolutely no distractions or diversions. It's like a private meet and great for lack of a better description.

BugeyedMuggy
08-07-2012, 09:47 AM

I agree hands down. You can spend one on one time, get autographs, pictures and we have never been rushed through. Mickey, Minnie and Goofy are also there.

yourmagicalguide
08-09-2012, 03:41 PM

I agree hands down. You can spend one on one time, get autographs, pictures and we have never been rushed through. Mickey, Minnie and Goofy are also there.

I also agree that the best place to see Pluto without feeling rushed and getting a great backdrop for pictures is at The Character Spot at EPCOT. Your friends' daughter will love all the attention :mickey:

disneycutie165
08-09-2012, 10:26 PM
Hahah if you really want to get a good photo op with Pluto let me go :p I'm just kidding of course but the past 4 times we have been to Disney, Pluto has been the first character we've seen each time!

j2k
08-12-2012, 08:55 PM
Twice this past week we saw Pluto near the entrance to MK. He and Daisy Duck were there first thing in the morning. We met Pluto (and Minnie, Mickey, Donald, and Goofy) at the Character Spot in Epcot right at park opening. The line was short and we were meeting characters within 10 minutes.
The Character Spot first thing in the morning is probably the best thing to do.

Gregandmel
08-12-2012, 09:38 PM
Thanks so much the recommendations. Sounds like the character spot in Epcot is a good choice so I think they 'll focus on that one for the time being! Thanks everyone!!! :thumbsup:

TinkerbellT421
08-13-2012, 01:09 PM
Twice this past week we saw Pluto near the entrance to MK. He and Daisy Duck were there first thing in the morning. We met Pluto (and Minnie, Mickey, Donald, and Goofy) at the Character Spot in Epcot right at park opening. The line was short and we were meeting characters within 10 minutes.
The Character Spot first thing in the morning is probably the best thing to do.

Thanks so much the recommendations. Sounds like the character spot in Epcot is a good choice so I think they 'll focus on that one for the time being! Thanks everyone!!! :thumbsup:

Like j2k stated, for character spot, try to get there as early as possible, if not expect to wait in line for at least an hour if not longer. If the line is too long by the time you get there take a quick walk over to innovations and ask if Pluto is there that day, you will not wait in line longer than 10 minutes or so.