PDA

View Full Version : Online Check-in

mgmnut
08-03-2012, 05:53 PM
Is there a place to put a room request in during online check-in?

If you do online check in 7 days out, can you still send a room request by fax 2 days out?

darthmacho
08-03-2012, 06:30 PM
I don't know what system they have now, but for my 2010 trip, I recall answering a few general questions during online check-in about room preferences, but it was by no means specific or guaranteed to meet my needs. I would also send the fax.
Good luck and have a great trip. :mickey:

Strmchsr
08-03-2012, 06:48 PM
No, there's no place to put a specific room request on the online check-in. Just generic stuff like handicapped accessible or bottom floor or something like that.

Faxes are also no longer the way to go. You should have your room request put on your reservation. If you made your own reservation, call Disney and have them note your request. If you did it through a travel agent, tell your agent to put the request on your reservation. Everything is computerized now and faxes are often overlooked or ignored due to volume of paperwork. But, if the folks handling room assignments see the reservation flagged in the system with a request they will do their best to honor it (no guarantees, as has always been the case).

LudwigVonDrake
08-05-2012, 10:27 AM
Any room requests should really be made when you book the reservation :mickey:

CuteAsMinnie
08-05-2012, 11:57 PM
...but certainly call now and add your request! ;)