PDA

View Full Version : Will we be hungry?

the other micki
08-03-2012, 02:46 PM
If you ate lunch at Les Chefs at 1, do you think you'd be hungry for Ohana at 7:30?

Thanks!

disneydeb
08-03-2012, 02:59 PM
YES!

I would be..then I'm always hungry for Ohana!

darthmacho
08-03-2012, 03:08 PM
Well, I can't speak for your appetite, but I think you'll be okay. You may want to keep in mind your lunch choices could be on the lighter side, maybe skip dessert, don't get an appetizer, and try not to eat too much of the pretzel bread (difficult, I know). If you really want dessert, the chocolate moose was really decadent, yet surprisingly not too filling. If you like chocolate, that's a nice choice.

Good luck and enjoy! :mickey:

Tigerinvestigator
08-03-2012, 05:08 PM
I would be. I have found I eat more at Ohana after eating a good lunch rather than trying to save room all day for dinner at Ohana.:thumbsup:

disneymom15
08-03-2012, 05:12 PM
No, I don't think I'd be hungry enough to eat another sit down meal. I'm not a big eater and neither is my husband. We'd probably just do a counter service.

MadMadamMim
08-03-2012, 05:17 PM
That's a silly question! Yes of course if you eat normally you'll be just fine, especially because of all of the walking you'll be doing in between lunch and dinner (I assume). Although the second I'm done eating a meal I start day dreaming about the next one so maybe I'm just speaking for myself. :cloud9:

Mousemates
08-03-2012, 05:29 PM
you might not be starving but you would likely be ready to eat....especially if you don't go overboard with lunch, knowing where you will be at dinner.

Dulcee
08-03-2012, 07:37 PM
I'm always hungry. lol

PETE FROM NYC
08-03-2012, 10:35 PM
Maybe its just me, but I will be hungry again by 2 PM.

the other micki
08-04-2012, 12:08 AM
Haha! You all are so funny! Thanks for all of the advice! I guess I just want to be hungry for Ohana and not just stuffing the food down because we're there. It's one of our favorite places and I want to enjoy it to the fullest! I definitely plan to tell my family there are to be no snacks eaten between lunch and dinner that day!!! And yeah, we'll be walking around quite a bit, so we should work up quite an appetite :)

CuteAsMinnie
08-16-2012, 06:34 PM
Yes!

azcavalier
08-17-2012, 09:59 AM
Every time we've tried to do TS for both lunch and dinner, it was a waste. Last trip we tried to do Le Cellier for lunch, and then O'hana for dinner. We didn't have much stomach for O'hana, which we *love*.

We ate both meals earlier than you have planned, so the time elapsed inbetween will be about the same. Granted, Le Cellier will probably be a heavier meal than Chefs de France will be for you, but still....

I wouldn't do it. But that's just me.

disneymom2000
08-20-2012, 05:09 PM
Just plan on doing a lot of walking or maybe taking a mid-day break and going back to your resort to do some swimming to burn more calories. I find I burn alot of calories walking up to the Land Pavilion to ride Soarin every hour.