PDA

View Full Version : Tickets for MNSSHP

lawgirl
08-03-2012, 10:23 AM
So I sent an email to WDW Parks guest relations asking all the locations where the tickets can be purchased, and also if you can use Disney gift cards to purchase the special even tickets.

Apparently they didn't read my comment because they just sent back general info about the event.

So, does anyone know where all you can purchase tickets? I know you can purchase online and at the ticket counters at the parks, but can you purchase at your resort? Or at the DIsney Store?

Can you use a Disney gift card to purchase the MNSSHP tickets?

minnie04
08-03-2012, 10:28 AM
You might want to call the Disney store in your area. They might be able to answer your question faster then customer service. I have never seen anything in the Disney store to promote the Halloween or Christmas events. I have heard that you can use gift cards to purchase park tickets at the store or ticket office. I will probably go to the Disney Store this weekend. I’m going to ask..

faline
08-03-2012, 10:35 AM
You can purchase tickets at the concierge desk at your resort. I don't believe the Disney Store sells tickets to the special events. You should be able to use a Disney gift card for your purchase.

Dopey's Girl
08-03-2012, 10:55 AM
I used a gift card to buy my last set of MVMCP tickets at my resort. I would imagine MNSSHP would be the same.

lawgirl
08-03-2012, 11:32 AM
Oh great! Thanks for the info. You guys were alot more helpful than Guest Relations!

Pop Centurion
08-03-2012, 11:07 PM
You can also purchase them at any of the ticket sale booths at the parks.

Depending on when you're going, the party could sell out so I suggest purchasing them online or by calling. You can either have them mailed to you or do a will call & pick them up when you get to WDW.
Also, in my experience, when you pick them up or purchase them from your resorts concierge desk, they end up being a basic looking ticket just like your KTTW. But when I had them mailed to me, they were a special halloween themed card with a character. I'm pretty sure the tickets sold at the parks are also halloween themed. So if that's important to you, it's something to keep in mind.