PDA

View Full Version : new restaurant info

wdwfiend
08-02-2012, 01:37 PM
Wondering when the Be Our Guest restaurant in the new Fantasyland will be open and accepting dining reservations.

angie26
08-02-2012, 02:02 PM
I think they are supposed to start taking reservations sometime this month!

Strmchsr
08-02-2012, 02:19 PM
:welcome: to Intercot!

An exact date on opening and reservations has not been revealed. The only thing that has been officially announced is that ADRs can be made beginning "at the end of August." Given past precedent, I thought maybe that meant October for an opening. However, it was officially released yesterday that AP holders will be getting a "sneak preview" of the new Fantasyland "sometime in November." No exact date announced. With all of that said, my guess, and this is only a guess based on the evidence at hand, is that BOG will not open until mid to late November. I think Thanksgiving week at the latest, but not before the AP preview.

MaterializedHaunt
08-03-2012, 11:42 PM
Agreed, end of August. However we don't know exactly when the ressies they will be making are for what timeframe. So best thing to do is just sit back and towards the end of the month check back with Intercot and we will surely have a post in the Dining section annoucing that they are accepting them. Cant wait!

Gator
08-04-2012, 04:02 PM
The waiting is the hardest part. Really want to check this place out!

Jayhorn
08-08-2012, 09:32 AM
Now that the opening date has been set, December 6, is there anything firmer about when they'll start taking ADRs?

Strmchsr
08-08-2012, 10:03 AM
Now that the opening date has been set, December 6, is there anything firmer about when they'll start taking ADRs?

No. Still end of August to book, but I suppose now you can guess that ADRs will not be available until Dec 6 and later.