PDA

View Full Version : Eating food from one Epcot WS restaraunt in another part of the WS

Kairi_7378
08-01-2012, 11:19 PM
During our next trip, DH wants to eat at the Fish and Chip Shop for dinner. I'm sure that the fish and chips are very good but in order to maximise my World Showcase experience, I was thinking of getting my CS meal somewhere else. Would I be allowed to eat my meal bought in say, Norway, in the Yorkshire Fish and Chips seating area? Is carrying my food from one country to another going to be too difficult to be worthwhile?

beksy
08-02-2012, 01:20 AM
I don't know for sure, but since it is CS and not TS I don't see why it would be a problem to bring food from a different country. I would pick a country close by so your food doesn't get cold and maybe meet somewhere in the middle even.

retiredfigment
08-02-2012, 07:37 AM
We did that one year. I wanted fish and chips, DD wanted to eat at Mexico. My food was cold by the time I got there - LOL. My thought is do it and not worry. Better to ask for forgiveness than ask for permission the little things.
:secret:

Jeff
08-02-2012, 09:17 AM
My family splits up to get food in WS all the time. We then meet at the most central counter service place n eat together. Never even get a questioning look from a Cast Mrmber.

SBETigg
08-02-2012, 09:24 AM
Yes, you can do this. We've done it. We've found that it's really easier to just share a meal at one place and then go share a meal somewhere else. World Showcase is bigger than you imagine when you're shlepping food from one place to another.

DisneyorBust
08-02-2012, 07:41 PM
We do this pretty much every trip! Never a problem, we just receive our food on a tray and head to the next CS.

DonaldDuckUSA
08-02-2012, 08:08 PM
Considering that you're paying for the experience of EPCOT and Disney treats its guests so well, I'd be offended if a cast member in Japan (for example) asked me to high tail it back to England to eat my Fish and Chips.

ElenitaB
08-02-2012, 10:51 PM
My son prefers Fish & Chips, and I'm partial to the veg platter from Tangierine Cafe. I've often had them pack up my meal a bit more, and bring it over to eat with him.

disneykid99
08-03-2012, 04:45 PM
We've done it too with no problem - except slightly cool food :secret:

Tigerinvestigator
08-03-2012, 05:03 PM
Absolutely no problem at all. As counter service your money is all going to the same place and they could care less where you eat. We have had a Mexican/German/American/Japanese meal in Japan (which is our favorite outdoor location) and had Norwegian for dessert!:thumbsup:

Kairi_7378
08-04-2012, 08:45 AM
Thanks all for the replies. Now that the trip is almost here, I am really starting to overthink everything!

We have had a Mexican/German/American/Japanese meal in Japan (which is our favorite outdoor location) and had Norwegian for dessert!:thumbsup:

This is awesome!

Gator
08-04-2012, 04:01 PM
We bought some Nachos on our last trip from Mexico and carried them to Tangeriene Cafe - because my son doesn't like gyros. We've also brought Fish&Chips to Mexico becaue I don't like the mexican food at WDW.

Katzateer
08-04-2012, 04:10 PM
We have also eaten around the world- nachos in Mexico, egg rolls in China, Fish and Chips in England, sushi in Japan, desserts in France.......:cloud9: That way the food isn't cold and you don't feel as stuffed as a buffet with 4-5 sharing.

darthmacho
08-04-2012, 04:56 PM
It seems like a good idea to me, but better if the pavilions are close together. Great, now I'm hungry. ;)

BowTie7
08-04-2012, 05:08 PM
At Hollywood Studios, I like to get a sandwich and a cupcake at Starring Rolls Cafe (which never seems to have any seating available) and take it over to the ABC Commissary to eat in air conditioned comfort.