PDA

View Full Version : Tours w AP or Visa discount

Crow
08-01-2012, 02:34 PM
ive only taken one tour in all my 20 trips or so which was Epcot WS one...so i was thinking of doing 2 and need any recent feedback. I get a discount w AP or Disney Visa
Undiscovered Future World
Keys to the Kingdom

faline
08-01-2012, 02:53 PM
It's been a while but we did the Keys to the Kingdom tour and enjoyed it very much!

Crow
08-01-2012, 03:15 PM
it looks like it would b good, getting to see the Utilidors, some history and lunch included

BugeyedMuggy
08-01-2012, 05:09 PM
We did Keys to the Kingdom tour and I for one am not a MK fan. We really enjoyed the tour. It gives you a whole now look at all the little things you miss while running thru the park. All the wonderful little details most people miss. I would give it a thumbs up. We never did UFW so we can't comment on that one.

Crow
08-01-2012, 05:40 PM
im more of an Epcot fan, but if you take into account that i was at MK in the 70s, ive probably visited it more over the yrs. Fantasyland is probably my least time spent in, since its usually t most crowded. but i do like learning some of the touches etc.

Skippy
08-01-2012, 08:14 PM
I've done both tours, and liked the Keys to the Kingdom tour better.. Although it's nicknamed the "ruin the magic tour" i disagree and think it gives good disneyfied insight as to why things are done a certain way.

Crow
08-01-2012, 09:44 PM
i might do both... i spend more time at Epcot, but i do like some of the things theyd show at MK on the Keys too..
ive heard the 3 pk tour thats a lot more exp isnt as good..

Skippy
08-02-2012, 06:30 PM
Really? Thats a bummer to hear. Backstage Magic is the next one I wanted to twist my wife's arm and have her do with me.

Crow
08-02-2012, 06:36 PM
from a few things i read, but its opinions so do it if u want.
im sure most people do Keys cause they spend most time at MK