PDA

View Full Version : Passholder preview of new Fantasyland - November 2012!

DisneyCrazy
08-01-2012, 12:12 PM
Walt Disney World annual and seasonal passholders have been notified that a preview of the new Fantasyland will be scheduled sometimes in November! More info on the dates/times of the previews will be announced later.

SurferStitch
08-01-2012, 12:21 PM
Ooooooohhhh!!!!!

If it would be very early November (1-4), that would be awesome!! We'll be there!

Here's hoping!!

figgie
08-01-2012, 12:59 PM
Perfect, I am looking forward to that fo sure!

faline
08-01-2012, 02:59 PM
We always seem to miss out on these events!

Melanie
08-01-2012, 03:02 PM
:bang:

They have nothing like this the entire time I live in Florida, and now, right when I leave, here it is. Makes me crazy thinking about it! lol!

Hope lots of folks can take advantage!

AgentC
08-01-2012, 03:12 PM
I am going to try to go depending on when it is. Since they are saying it is limited, the hardest thing might be registering before it is full.

John
08-01-2012, 03:30 PM
BOO! They knew we were going to be there for the INTERCOT 15 Celebration in October and purposely moved it back! ;)

TinkerbellT421
08-01-2012, 04:18 PM
:bang:

They have nothing like this the entire time I live in Florida, and now, right when I leave, here it is. Makes me crazy thinking about it! lol!

Hope lots of folks can take advantage!

lol, isn't that always the way?

Sigh, we will be there in December. But that might mean we can get to see it officially?

Daisy'sMom
08-01-2012, 06:11 PM
Can't wait!:mickey:

TiggeRia
08-01-2012, 06:54 PM
I'll be there the last week in November...fingers crossed!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

VWL Mom
08-01-2012, 07:17 PM
Walt Disney World annual and seasonal passholders have been notified that a preview of the new Fantasyland will be scheduled sometimes in November! More info on the dates/times of the previews will be announced later.

Did you get an email? Just curious because I didn't get anything and since I'm there in November I'd hate to miss the opportunity to sign up if my dates match.

TiggeRia
08-01-2012, 07:21 PM
Did you get an email? Just curious because I didn't get anything and since I'm there in November I'd hate to miss the opportunity to sign up if my dates match.

I didn't get an email either, but I went to the passholder website and it is announced there that it was emailed and they will email again with dates. I then realized I never registered my AP online, so maybe that is why I didn't get an email. I am now registered :)

AgentC
08-01-2012, 08:52 PM
I didn't get an email either, but I went to the passholder website and it is announced there that it was emailed and they will email again with dates. I then realized I never registered my AP online, so maybe that is why I didn't get an email. I am now registered :)

I didn't get an email either and I am registered. I did notice it was pulling my husband's pass info even though it is my account. Hopefully that fixes it.

tinksmom02
08-01-2012, 10:19 PM
I didn't get an email and I know that I registered online (this is probably the only year I'll have APs so I want to take advantage of anything I can!). Will be anxious to see the dates of this--we'll hopefully be returning in the beginning of November and would love to participate.

Ian
08-02-2012, 07:17 AM
Did you get an email? Just curious because I didn't get anything and since I'm there in November I'd hate to miss the opportunity to sign up if my dates match.I didn't get anything either. Good to know their communications out to a key element of their client database is so effective. :rolleyes:

TinkerbellT421
08-02-2012, 07:34 AM
Checked with DBF and we didn't get and email either.

kakn7294
08-02-2012, 08:01 AM
Hmmmm, wonder if I can sneak in a little trip...

Oh, and I didn't get an email either. We just purchased / activated APs in July.

laprana
08-02-2012, 09:52 AM
No e-mail here either. I'd really love to do this, so I'll be checking the Passholder site daily for the registration info! I sure don't want to wait around for an e-mail that might never come and then find out I'm too late!

disneymom15
08-02-2012, 10:31 AM
Another AP holder who didn't receive an e-mail.

Fangorn
08-02-2012, 11:28 AM
Just a clarification:

The passholder website actually says:

Registration details are coming soon and will be communicated via email and here on the Passholder website. Event capacity is limited, so be sure to watch for these updates!

Note the "will be communicated via email" not "has been communicated via email" It seems pretty obvious to me that no emails have been sent out yet. Let's not get all bent out of shape just yet. :mickey:

Steve

TinkerbellT421
08-02-2012, 11:54 AM
Just a clarification:

The passholder website actually says:

Note the "will be communicated via email" not "has been communicated via email" It seems pretty obvious to me that no emails have been sent out yet. Let's not get all bent out of shape just yet. :mickey:

Steve

:thumbsup: Don't think anyone was getting bent out of shape. Everyone was going based on two people saying that they HAD been sent out via email, so I think everybody ran with "had" :mickey: Thank you for clarifying

AgentC
09-26-2012, 11:26 AM
Just a quick update. Disney has started a Disney World Passholders page on Facebook. They announced today that the emails will be going out in early October and the information will also be posted on the Facebook page.

To get an email you need to have register on the website as a passholder.

VWL Mom
09-26-2012, 05:11 PM
Thanks Cindy

DisneyCrazy
10-01-2012, 12:46 PM
AP Preview days are scheduled for 11/3, 11/10, and 11/11. You can reserve a day/time on 10/8. Details are on the AP site.

VWL Mom
10-01-2012, 01:04 PM
We're arriving on Nov 3rd! :yay: may try to get in then. I was really hoping the preview included a chance to eat at BoG but it's just a walk-through.

They do have Commemorative Fantasyland merchandise available through the AP site from now through October 14th. Going to check it out but right now i get server busy.

AgentC
10-01-2012, 01:40 PM
We're arriving on Nov 3rd! :yay: may try to get in then. I was really hoping the preview included a chance to eat at BoG but it's just a walk-through.

They do have Commemorative Fantasyland merchandise available through the AP site from now through October 14th. Going to check it out but right now i get server busy.

I am glad they are have several days and several times. Hopefully it will make it easier to get a slot.

I just got into the merchandise site. There really isn't much to chose from. I might get the pin or magnet. The women's shirt is pretty.

VWL Mom
10-01-2012, 01:58 PM
I just got into the merchandise site. There really isn't much to chose from. I might get the pin or magnet. The women's shirt is pretty.

I just got the pin for DH, other than that not too exciting. Actually, disappointing. Also, items will not be shipped until January.

DisneyCrazy
10-08-2012, 09:35 AM
Because of WDW computer outages today, the registration for the Fantasyland preview has been delayed until Monday, October 15 at 12:00 noon Eastern Time.

Also, saw where D23 members as well as WDW passholders can register for the preview.

DisneyCrazy
10-08-2012, 09:46 AM
For any D23 members, it appears that registration for the Fantasyland preview is still scheduled for today. You can register for either 11/3 or 11/4 on the D23 website beginning at 10:00 am PST today!

DATES
November 3 or 4, 2012

Magic Kingdom Park, Walt Disney World Resort

TIMES
Saturday, November 3
8 – 11:30 a.m. includes Ariel meet-and-greet in Ariel’s Grotto
8 – 11:30 a.m. includes Enchanted Tales with Belle
5 – 8:30 p.m. includes Ariel meet-and-greet in Ariel’s Grotto
5 – 8:30 p.m. includes Enchanted Tales with Belle

Sunday, November 4
8 – 11:30 a.m. includes Ariel meet-and-greet in Ariel’s Grotto
8 – 11:30 a.m. includes Enchanted Tales with Belle
5 – 8:30 p.m. includes Ariel meet-and-greet in Ariel’s Grotto
5 – 8:30 p.m. includes Enchanted Tales with Belle

TICKETS
Available Monday, October 8, 10 a.m. PST. Please check this page for the ticket link.
 Note, park admission is not included and is required.

COST
FREE

MNNHFLTX
10-08-2012, 11:56 AM
I just got into the merchandise site. There really isn't much to chose from. I might get the pin or magnet. The women's shirt is pretty.I ordered the shirt. Although Disney World themed apparel is not something I usually get into, this one caught my eye--I thought it was very well done. And I figured if I ended up not liking it I could always give it away or sell it. :)

Really kind of bummed that we miss out on the first preview date by just a few days. :/

VWL Mom
10-08-2012, 07:46 PM
For any D23 members, it appears that registration for the Fantasyland preview is still scheduled for today. You can register for either 11/3 or 11/4 on the D23 website beginning at 10:00 am PST today!

Wish I had seen this earlier. D23 site is showing Nov 3rd and 4th as sold out. :(

I hope there is a separate allotment for APs. Will try again next week. :fingers: