PDA

View Full Version : Illuminations Pontoon Boats

Hull-onian
08-01-2012, 09:29 AM
I am interested in going on a Pontoon for Illuminations on Tuesday August 28th. Does anyone know how to do that? Thank you for your help........

faline
08-01-2012, 10:07 AM
There are a limited number of these cruises available and they book up fast so you may already be too late unless there is a cancellation.

Here's (http://intercot.com/infocentral/park/cruises.asp) the booking informaiton.

MaterializedHaunt
08-01-2012, 11:51 AM
Just some input since I have done this many times in the past. It's alot of fun and almost worth the money but I still love it! This is great as a surprise as well or if you have a special occasion to celebrate. Costs a little extra but its still a good time. I would also stay away from the Breathless, the boat is horrible seating and tight. I would spend the extra with a pontoon.

Also the CMs that we get are always really awesome and we always joke and converse with them the whole time. Our last lady was alot of fun and she gave us alot of behind the scene info about Disney and about how she used to be Cinderella. Plenty of good memories to be made here! Enjoy it, hope you get a ressie!