PDA

View Full Version : Tom Cruise, Suri and Mickey...

figgie
07-31-2012, 04:32 PM
After the much reported and swift divorce, Tom Cruise took his daughter to Disney yesterday. Many took pictures and tweeted the sighting of Suri in her little mermaid costume, with her Dad and aunt. Did any of our Intercot visitors to the park get a glimpse of the famous family yesterday?

Goofeygal
07-31-2012, 05:09 PM
I would have loved to have seen them.:mickey:

MaterializedHaunt
07-31-2012, 08:16 PM
Tom Cruise who? lol kidding... I could almost care less about 'famous' people. They are just people. Only reason I would want to know where they are in the park is so that I can go on the other side where the crowds won't be! Good plan right?! :thumbsup:

Pirate Granny
08-01-2012, 07:22 AM
Many years ago we dined at the coral reef and sat across from Melanie and Don Johnson and their two boys. They were in the corner next to the glass. When they left our server thanks us for not bothering them :confused: :secret:

MinnieMommie
08-03-2012, 02:48 PM
Many years ago we dined at the coral reef and sat across from Melanie and Don Johnson and their two boys. They were in the corner next to the glass. When they left our server thanks us for not bothering them :confused: :secret:

very cool that you saw them and very cool that you did not bother them! :mickey:

Crow
08-03-2012, 05:07 PM
helicopter tour, disney..
lets hope some quality time also as divorces are hard on kids.