PDA

View Full Version : Differences between EMH on Intercot and on Disney's website

fielin
07-31-2012, 12:24 PM
Hi,

I was looking at the park hours on Disney's website, trying to find different informations, and I was surprised to see hat they list October the 29th as a MK evening EMH, whereas I had noted (while making my itinerary with Intercot), that DHS was the evening EMH for that day.

Startled, I began to check all my informations, and I noticed several other differences. For example, Intercot lists the morning EMH at Animal Kingdom on the 22, 26 and 28th. Disney plans them on the 22, 26, and 29th.

I am not complaining at all, and I want you to know that I appreciate all the hard work you put into this website (this is why I trust you blindly).

I just want to check with you : in the case of such differences, I suppose there might have been changes and I should trust Disney's info ?

Carol
07-31-2012, 12:35 PM
Disney is notorious for changes. You have to check right down to the last day.

CajunDisneyDad
07-31-2012, 04:02 PM
Agreed, Disney is known for changing their schedule. Even up to the minute lol (we were in MK around 7:00p and found out they would stay open an extra hour instead of 10 they would stay open until 11

TinkerbellT421
07-31-2012, 05:39 PM
Disney is notorious for changes. You have to check right down to the last day.

Agreed! We have arrived at the park with the updated EMH list fresh from the lobby, arrive at the park to find that it's been changed! rarely, but very possible.

MaterializedHaunt
07-31-2012, 08:06 PM
What if Disney has it wrong and Intercot is right? :encore:

MinnieMommie
08-03-2012, 02:55 PM
Hi,

I was looking at the park hours on Disney's website, trying to find different informations, and I was surprised to see hat they list October the 29th as a MK evening EMH, whereas I had noted (while making my itinerary with Intercot), that DHS was the evening EMH for that day.

Startled, I began to check all my informations, and I noticed several other differences. For example, Intercot lists the morning EMH at Animal Kingdom on the 22, 26 and 28th. Disney plans them on the 22, 26, and 29th.

I am not complaining at all, and I want you to know that I appreciate all the hard work you put into this website (this is why I trust you blindly).

I just want to check with you : in the case of such differences, I suppose there might have been changes and I should trust Disney's info ?

yes I've noticed this disparity as well but since the schedule does have a way of changing it's best for me to use the schedule postings as a guide with the understanding that there can and very well might be changes (even the very last minute changes noted). :mickey:

John
08-03-2012, 02:58 PM
Trust me when I say this - there have been times when our data is right and the public data on the website is wrong. Things changed internally and didn't make it to the external website.

Not saying this is the case here - but as Carol mentioned - things change rapidly.

Best to use times (even on the official site) as guidelines and to confirm once you get there.