PDA

View Full Version : Can resort guests use any playground at other resorts?

lawgirl
07-28-2012, 09:56 AM
Hi- we are staying at AKL, and this is the first time this has been an option for us, and I don't know much about it. I know AKL has a playground, and I've read that AoA has a playground by the Nemo pool. Can we go to the AoA resort and play on the playground, if we are not guests at that resort?

Are there any other playgrounds my 2 YO son would like?

BrerGnat
07-28-2012, 10:12 AM
I think the playground at AoA is part of the pool complex, which is fenced in, so the answer would be no.

However, many other resorts have playgrounds that are not fenced in, and in those cases, you can use them. We've used the playgrounds at a couple resorts (Boardwalk Inn and Swan/Dolphin) while we were staying at Beach Club. Those are out in the open, and we would only use them if they were minimally occupied.

Many resorts have extensive playgrounds, and if you wish, you can certainly go around and find them all. However, we never got too far with that because there was enough to do at the parks for our kids, in general.

Coronado Springs has swings, though, and that's the only one other than Ft. Wilderness that has them. :thumbsup: