PDA

View Full Version : Park order

Chase055
07-27-2012, 02:55 PM
This is kinda random.. But I'm going to be in Orlando in a week with Aug 4th- 10th available for going to the parks. I'm going to all 4 Disney parks and both universal parks with no hoppers.. What order and what days would you do each park.. Also I want to explore Tampa one day.. Any suggestions on what to check out in Tampa as well? Thanks!

Strmchsr
07-27-2012, 03:31 PM
I don't think there is a best order for the parks beyond your personal preference. I guess my only suggestion would be to go from least favorite to favorite so that you save the best for last. Also, I would do Universal before Disney. I always find Universal a letdown after Disney in terms of quality. I like some of their thrill rides, but overall, the magic is better at Disney.

AllDisney
07-27-2012, 05:33 PM
I agree. Do Disney last so your can keep the magic:cloud9:.

I don't get the same feeling as I do when I am at Disney. There is "something" there that isn't at any other parks in the world:cloud9:

Have a great time:mickey:

faline
07-27-2012, 06:25 PM
If you're not staying at Disney World, I'd suggest avoiding any park that has extra magic hours in the morning. Typically, we don't plan our park days with any specific rhyme or reason.

Awesome_guy
07-27-2012, 06:27 PM
I'm a believer in getting to Magic Kingdom the first or second day. It's the under-the-train, Main Street, castle experience that really lets me know I've arrived. I think if I pushed that too far back, I'd miss out because I'd be anticipating that.

MaterializedHaunt
07-27-2012, 06:43 PM
I agree with the Universal first and finish off with bang :mickey:! I would take a look at the park scheduel for the days your going and see what night time events are going on and at what time and the EMHs for the parks. Hope this helps a little, as for Tampa... never been, I hide inside Disney! :D

mook3y
07-27-2012, 06:46 PM
I would suggest doing Tampa on Saturday the 4th. Only because that is the busiest day of the week for theme parks.

Disneymom90
07-27-2012, 10:28 PM
We always start with magic kingdom and end with magic kingdom

so
magic Kingdom
animal kingdom
mgm
epcot
universal

mgmnut
07-27-2012, 10:32 PM
I would do:
Tampa on Sat the 4th
Disney Sun
Disney Mon
Universal Tue
Universal Wed
Disney Thurs
Disney Fri

As mook3y said, sat is a great non-park day for Tampa. We alway put Universal in the middle that way we start with Disney and End with Disney. We usually have park hoppers though, so on Disney Park days we move around.

Cinderelley
07-27-2012, 10:39 PM
I always use Intercot's list that shows you which days are the best to visit which park when I'm planning my trips.

DonLefNY
07-28-2012, 09:01 AM
The first day is easy, you get on whichever park bus comes first. :mickey:

JWBurns
08-04-2012, 11:16 AM
I always use Intercot's list that shows you which days are the best to visit which park when I'm planning my trips.

Where can I find this list?

Strmchsr
08-04-2012, 11:38 AM
Where can I find this list?

In Info Central right here (http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/weather/whentovisit.asp)