PDA

View Full Version : Disney World to Port Canaveral - Limo?

LittleSpirit02
07-26-2012, 04:07 PM
Hi! I haven't posted here in ages but knew this would be the perfect place to get the advice I need!

I'm taking a trip to Disney World and then going on a non-Disney cruise from Port Canaveral after that. My bf and I will be flying to Orlando and will use Magical Express to get to our WDW resort. The dilemma is what is the cheapest/most efficient way to get from WDW to Port Canaveral?? Also, we'll need to go from Port Canaveral back to Orlando International? I figure a town car/limo service is our best bet as they could pick us up from the resort on check out day and bring us to Port Canaveral.

Any recommendations, advice, feedback?

faline
07-26-2012, 06:31 PM
Most limo companies cost around the same amount of money for this service. I'd suggest Intercot sponsor, Quicksilver. Using them helps support the site. I've used Quicksilver (http://www.quicksilver-tours.com/) on several occasions and have been satisfied with the service received.

DizneyRox
07-26-2012, 07:21 PM
For two people, you might be better with transfers. Check with your cruise line for transfers to/from the airport, then ME from there to/from Disney.

Our last cruise, we checked around and QS was on the high end of the quotes. We called our hotel for a recommendation and were very happy with their suggestion. Saved close to $75

BrerGnat
07-27-2012, 08:44 AM
You can also rent a car for the day (one way) twice. That would probably cost less than a limo.

There are rental car companies in very close proximity to the Port. Hertz, for sure, has one. I think their day rate with taxes and everything is very good.

Look into the car rental companies on property and see what their one way/one day rental would cost.