PDA

View Full Version : POP question...

jimsgal05
07-26-2012, 02:45 PM
noise level with the rooms? I know the pool area will be louder from pool noise from people. but how "thin" are the room walls? I have a dd with austim...will be very grumpy if there is a lot of "outside noise"... should I be concerned?...

and info would be great...:)

disneykid99
07-26-2012, 02:52 PM
We have stayed at the POP several times. I think there is a little room noise like you can slightly hear another rooms shower turn on or flushing toilets or people walking outside of the room. I do not think we could hear people talking in rooms next to us. We like to stay in teh 50's building over looking the lake. It is quite back there.

Have a great trip.:mickey:

E-OR
07-26-2012, 03:31 PM
When we stayed in the 60's building we had a preferred room with a lake view, third floor. It was very quiet but still close to everything. We did hear the toilet from next door but not a big deal. Loved this location and will hope to get same location in September when we visit.

readytogo2
07-26-2012, 03:38 PM
we always ask for a top story room no one running around and no noise from above

minnie04
07-26-2012, 04:56 PM
The only noise we ever really hear is the toilet's flushing early in the morning... I wish they could do something about that. :( Other than that it’s the normal resort noises you hear. Kids running and people talking loud as they pass your room. Oh and the occasional door slams..

Crow
07-26-2012, 08:36 PM
We have stayed at the POP several times. I think there is a little room noise like you can slightly hear another rooms shower turn on or flushing toilets or people walking outside of the room. I do not think we could hear people talking in rooms next to us. We like to stay in teh 50's building over looking the lake. It is quite back there.

Have a great trip.:mickey:

I agree, stayed in 50s a few times the backs of the buildings arent bad

Kenny1113
07-26-2012, 09:55 PM
Ditto to toilets flushing (I have heard it at mods as well). And the obvious, people running by, near by people slamming doors etc. although I heard this worse at ASMu than POP.

LeFouX2
07-27-2012, 12:27 AM
We stayed in the 70s 7/10 - 16 and it was very quiet...no road noise, parking lot noise, or pool noise.

jimsgal05
07-27-2012, 10:35 AM
oh good thank you all I am going to call monday and ask for eith 50's or 60's building..and explain why, plus They charged me for a refrig...I have meds to be reg so I need the medical one...so I am sure they can handle all my request at once...

well I will do a trip report when i get back...this is a surpise...so well yes i am stressed trying to make sure all is set before we leave!!:)

brownie
07-27-2012, 11:18 AM
Noise has not been a problem in my two stays. It might be because I was tired, though.

Sweetpea29488
07-27-2012, 12:32 PM
oh good thank you all I am going to call monday and ask for eith 50's or 60's building..and explain why, plus They charged me for a refrig...I have meds to be reg so I need the medical one...so I am sure they can handle all my request at once...

well I will do a trip report when i get back...this is a surpise...so well yes i am stressed trying to make sure all is set before we leave!!:)

I thought a refrig. was in every room now. :confused:

JerseyDad
07-28-2012, 10:53 PM
...fridge is std. in all rooms now...no charge...make sure you don't pay for one.